Tuf 23 finale - pbp/etc

do you guys see the X fighter wins in round X on unibet livebet? they are gone for me again =/

Nice rd one call guys!
I was close to doing a little hedge on zaf

Lock of the month delivers.

do you guys see the X fighter wins in round X on unibet livebet? they are gone for me again =/
Nope, was looking for them but sadly they're not here for this fight. They weren't there for the fights after the one I bet it on last night either.. Seems so random.

i'll take it, good start

i still think it was a bit quick, but who knows. i hate chris tognoni.

Anyone with a stream to check the weather? Thanks.

Nope, was looking for them but sadly they're not here for this fight. They weren't there for the fights after the one I bet it on last night either.. Seems so random.

damn.. that was like the best thing about unibet they always had great lines on r1 plays.

Think lee has this but no bet so far.. Watching first min

on Lee +150 next should be a good fight.. will be interesting seeing how well Matthews performs in his first fight away from home

stream went down right when jingliang got taken down. panic attack then as soon as i check the score he somehow won by punches lol. good.

i wish matthews-lee wasn't on figh tpass, wanna live bet this ><

Think lee has this but no bet so far.. Watching first min
I feel the exact same way. On paper he should win it but he's looked so damn unimpressive in his last few. I feel like we will know fairly early how this fight will go.

got Matthews next -- I think he might lose the first, but be more aggressive in rd 2 and 3

Back