1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
  2. Hey Guest, The Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 is now active, so cast your votes! Non Gif Shoop Contest Round 1 »

Tuf 23 finale - pbp/etc

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Jul 8, 2016.

1. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Meh, I guess it's just subjective. I think personally you are more in the fight if you get carved up for 5 minutes but never look really hurt than if you dance around for 3 minutes with little action, then get hammered and almost put out, then hold on for dear life that last minute of the round. Those type rounds are almost always scored 10-9.

In the end for this fight it didn't matter. Right person won. There's just so much inconsistency in judging . But we know that so I'm probably ranting about nothing LOL.

2. blokeybloke Prem Fred BMF Belt Holder

3. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

I have no problem with r4 being 10-8 it was total domination

4. Ukram Silver Belt

Broke even after a previous bad event, think my strategy was to increase some BR for ufc 200 and went minus now back to evens, main thing is back to square one for the big one tonight !

Otherwise was a crazy event but hit jj big with decision prop and su at + odds, think everyone expected claudia to gas hard as I said earlier more pressure requires more gas :)

For others don't worry was wrong earlier we actually have 4 ufc events left this month ! So plenty of time to recoup any losses.