Tuf 23 finale - pbp/etc

Jake was drowning.

He's young. I don't mind the stoppage. Protect the kids

The initial calls to defend came too early and it sped everything up. Made Lee aware he was close to finish and forced Matthews to scramble erratically. None of those punches were really landing and given time Matthews may have potentially found a way out.

no clue on next fight.. itd for sure but way too expensive

15 min break I think for main prelims

agreed Claudia won that fight.. but both fighters improved tons since that fight and this is 5 rounds which favor JJ alot
True it favors her 5 rnds. but i went big on claudia have her in a lot of bets now. convinced she will win.
I think theres even a chance she could get it done in 1 if she comes in the same shape.

True it favors her 5 rnds. but i went big on claudia have her in a lot of bets now. convinced she will win.
I think theres even a chance she could get it done in 1 if she comes in the same shape.

good luck. i am on the other side myself.. think Claudia might have some succes in the first two rounds but then JJ will take over and possibly finish her late

Just watched the first fight and Claudia destroyed her, one of the worst decisions ive ever seen.
JJ did very little apart from the knockdown bit of a luckyish punch too.

agreed Claudia won that fight.. but both fighters improved tons since that fight and this is 5 rounds which favor JJ alot

I also felt claudia won the first fight but I can see how strange it was since in r1 claudia dominated with take downs and top control and against the fence, she then gassed and JJ knocked her down so its like claudia won 95% of r1, but that one knock down gave it to JJ. R2 more closer and r3 to jj, dunno maybe its like roy last night laying on top does nothing much for judges, gotta land gnp to make it count I guess.

Claudia claims she will be way more aggressive and not make the same mistake but to me aggressive also means she will gas quicker, that is why I hit r4/r5 bet365 props for jj.

£10 on mutante to return £20. living dangerously.

I also felt claudia won the first fight but I can see how strange it was since in r1 claudia dominated with take downs and top control and against the fence, she then gassed and JJ knocked her down so its like claudia won 95% of r1, but that one knock down gave it to JJ. R2 more closer and r3 to jj, dunno maybe its like roy last night laying on top does nothing much for judges, gotta land gnp to make it count I guess.

Claudia claims she will be way more aggressive and not make the same mistake but to me aggressive also means she will gas quicker, that is why I hit r4/r5 bet365 props for jj.

true it was not the biggest robbery ever but i felt Claudia had the first two rounds somewhat clearly.. been a while since i watched it though

Cruz picking Pearson over Brooks, thats interesting. You knew Bisping would pick him.

Not touching Mutante here. I feel this is a toss-up. Can't trust his chin, especially against a striker who has some range.

Yup could have gone either way watched it few hours ago really think the odds will look better after claudia gets tds in r1/r2 ;)

Cruz picking Pearson over Brooks, thats interesting. You knew Bisping would pick him.

Pearson trained at Cruz's gym, no? He always kind of favours Pearson, I thought.

They are training partners

Did he explain why? He's super knowledgable. Man I'm missing all this shit cause of work. Why can't I just make my money gambling :( lol

Smith has been ko 6 times but across 36 fights, mutante 4 kos in a short career of 14 fights.

Back