TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Cejudo in this one, he will take down Benavidez any time he wants.

I doubt it dude Cejudo's wrestling pedigree hasn't really transitioned that well to MMA. Joe B is also really really difficult to keep down.

Benavidez NSC and the over will be the only plays for me. I think Benavidez takes it but not enough to pay the juice

I doubt it dude Cejudo's wrestling pedigree hasn't really transitioned that well to MMA. Joe B is also really really difficult to keep down.
I guess we will see. This fight is going the DEC, that's for sure. The last 6 fights Henry has had before his lost to MM all went to the decision. The last 4 fights of Benavidez went the distance. If the DEC line is good I will be all over it.

I think with it being 5 round, he will eventually get down Benavidez. We are talking about a Olympic gold medalist wrestler, who only has one loss on his record, to one of the 3 top pound for pound fighters. He did get MM down as well, but he couldn't keep him there. But the fact that he got MM down in the 1st round, is a good sign to me he will take down Benavidez. It seems like most so far are on Benavadiz. I am curious to see how the lines look.

I guess we will see. This fight is going the DEC, that's for sure. The last 6 fights Henry has had before his lost to MM all went to the decision. The last 4 fights of Benavidez went the distance. If the DEC line is good I will be all over it.

I think with it being 5 round, he will eventually get down Benavidez. We are talking about a Olympic gold medalist wrestler, who only has one loss on his record, to one of the 3 top pound for pound fighters. He did get MM down as well, but he couldn't keep him there. But the fact that he got MM down in the 1st round, is a good sign to me he will take down Benavidez. It seems like most so far are on Benavadiz. I am curious to see how the lines look.
Cejudo looked shit in his fights before MM too.

Cejudo looked shit in his fights before MM too.
I will have to go back and look at tape, but off the top of my head I don't think he looked like shit. I will see after I watch tape.

dude got a titleshot without ever hurting an opponent

Cejudo decision all day. Benavidez always with the close fights, Cejudo is surely still improving considering hes still fairly young to the sport and is a high level athlete. Would not touch Benavidez with current pricing

Hold on I am a bit confused with the setup of TUF 24. Will the winner of the show be fighting Mighty Mouse at the finale? Or will the final 2 fight at the finale for the chance to fight MM? If it is the former wouldn't that make the Joe B Vs Cejudo fight a 3 rounder?

Hold on I am a bit confused with the setup of TUF 24. Will the winner of the show be fighting Mighty Mouse at the finale? Or will the final 2 fight at the finale for the chance to fight MM? If it is the former wouldn't that make the Joe B Vs Cejudo fight a 3 rounder?
DJ vs Winner at the finale

DJ vs Winner at the finale
And if you have DirecTV, don't spoil yourself like I accidentally did by looking ahead to the weigh-ins program listing on Friday December 2nd where it is titled "Johnson vs ___ Weigh-Ins".

And if you have DirecTV, don't spoil yourself like I accidentally did by looking ahead to the weigh-ins program listing on Friday December 2nd where it is titled "Johnson vs ___ Weigh-Ins".
Twitter spoiled who the winner was for me before the programme even started

Cejudo decision all day. Benavidez always with the close fights, Cejudo is surely still improving considering hes still fairly young to the sport and is a high level athlete. Would not touch Benavidez with current pricing
I wouldn't be surprised if Benevidez puts him away with standing strikes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Benevidez puts him away with standing strikes.
I'd be very surprised. He doesn't have much power and Cejudos boxing is pretty good. Benavidez thrashes no one like DJ does. He had a close 29-28 with Zack Mak

So since DJ is fighting the tuf winner of this card my confidence in Cejudo raises a bit. Joe B is overpriced here this will be a competitive fight.

I'd be very surprised. He doesn't have much power and Cejudos boxing is pretty good. Benavidez thrashes no one like DJ does. He had a close 29-28 with Zack Mak
True, but this will be a 5 rounder, and Benevidez has shown that he can go 5 hard rounds. So I think he will have enough time to wear Cejudo down and possibly get a standing TKO by using his always improving striking. Im not being a smartass either, but has Cejudo ever gone 5 rounds? I legit don't know.

True, but this will be a 5 rounder, and Benevidez has shown that he can go 5 hard rounds. So I think he will have enough time to wear Cejudo down and possibly get a standing TKO by using his always improving striking. Im not being a smartass either, but has Cejudo ever gone 5 rounds? I legit don't know.
No DJ was his first 5rd fight

The Benevidez vs Cejudo fight is 3 rounds as far as I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back