TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but this will be a 5 rounder, and Benevidez has shown that he can go 5 hard rounds. So I think he will have enough time to wear Cejudo down and possibly get a standing TKO by using his always improving striking. Im not being a smartass either, but has Cejudo ever gone 5 rounds? I legit don't know.
It's a three round fight

Edit t6p beat me to it

Benevidez by 3 round decision looks like the safest bet IMO

So since DJ is fighting the tuf winner of this card my confidence in Cejudo raises a bit. Joe B is overpriced here this will be a competitive fight.

wait. what?

*edit* ooooh. cause 3 rounds. yea, 3 obviously way better for cejudo, cause he can't finish anyone, 5 would be more time for benavidez to land a bomb or secure a choke

i thought jb cejudo was main event. three rounds does change things for me thats an advantage for cejudo

It's bizarre that they handled the show that way, but I guess MM didn't want so much time off. I hate that the show result isn't going to get any hype (winning that tournament is actually really impressive, best TUF).

I still strongly favor Joe (but agree that 3 rounds is nothing but beneficial to Cejudo). He showed no signs of slowing down in his last two while Cejudo jumped the line to MM after squeaking by some favorable opponents. Fight is being sold as #2 vs. #3 but I don't actually think Cejudo is top 5 in this division.

5 would be more time for benavidez to land a bomb or secure a choke

Cejudo also gasses in the 3rd round every fight. Probably play Joe B Round 3.

Last edited:
Masvidal probably will be at terrible odds.Will probably take Moreno, if he will be at 1,50 or more.Waiting for Maynard and Font dds

Why aren't odds up?

Ill be smashing Villante if the odds are anywhere near to acceptable. Leaning Cejudo too in a 3 round fight.

Why aren't odds up?

Ill be smashing Villante if the odds are anywhere near to acceptable. Leaning Cejudo too in a 3 round fight.
Villante fights on FN 102, not this event, but yeah.I hope he'll be a dog.He has good tdd and Cummins is so one dimensional.

Anyone guess mas jake line? Im hoping for pick 'em or is that unrealistic? Like mas even he out volumes jake, hes tough as hell and jake cant wrestle fuck him.

I like cuteleba but jared is a big man anyone got a good handle on this one?

Im guessing masvidal -170. Might play him with mm if his price isnt -1500

Yup jb/cejudo 3 rounder, its not the main event mighty mouse vs tuf finalist is the main event fight 5 rounder.

Not sure if anyone has been watching latest tuf series, but jb has been trash talking way better then cejudo, cejudo's come backs have been poor he does not like jb at all naturally, he also lost the coaches challenge.

In a 3 rounder yes cejudo is pretty good but jb has the better ground game and scrambling ability to get himself back on his feet and is more of a threat with his subs here too. Jb will have the better pace I reckon for a 3 rounder also and his speed, power and overall game will be a bit too much for cejudo imo.

I am liking jb su, but jb decision is sounding good also.

When is tuf winner aired? Just want to know when we can expect mm odds

Care to share more
Will go in more detail when I watch footage on Cannonier, but Cutelaba is one of the top prospects in the division so I seriously doubt the guy who split decision victory'd Tony Lopez is going to be worth any money. Curious if this is HW or LHW though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back