1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tebowned Boise Dime.

Hall is not a horrible wrestler. I'm on maynard btw. He's not a wrestler he just trained a bunch of wrestling and wanted to test himself.

2. Tebowned Boise Dime.

Nope. Lying on his visa or whatever gave the UFC trust issues.

He's doing well outside the UFC right now.

3. Bork Lazer Purple Belt

Early weigh in vid for anyone interested.

4. Card Silver Belt

Red flag city....

I told the UFC I was willing to fight up a weight class, and they gave me this fight, UFC knew I had value, it's nervous 6 days notice, never taken a short notice fight, nerve wracking, fight week has been crazy, up and down emotional, but what can you do, I won't make excuses, I'm a fighter, we weren't getting ready for a fight, we weren't doing conditioning, but I'm good, I'm a big underdog, let's go, I've never been this nervous, UFC jitters are real, I have nothing to lose, I'm going to go back down after this fight, I'm a flyweight, when I got the call I was 147, he will be bigger, I have the speed advantage, he won't be the better athlete, if he shoots I'll take his neck

5. rille31 Brown Belt

Im not freerolling my font bet

6. Card Silver Belt

7. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Dude he looks horrible here lol like a year 1 or year 2 wrestler at most. You can tell how good he is at jits though. But as far as wrestling he displayed zero skills here. Ugly snapdown attempt early, uses jits to escape the single leg, and the single leg he scores is not a good shot. Also toward the end he does a roll to get the backride. If he wasn't Ryan Hall, and if this Toshev dude didn't look like a scrub, he could've been pinned there. Dk how long ago this is, but if i'm a Gray backer this would be a slight confidence increase.

8. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

^^strong hairline tho so I guess it evens out. confidence unchanged :)

9. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I actually don't take those Schnell cliffs as a red flag. I'm sure debuting in the UFC on short notice has made everyone whos done so nervous. I don't think its bad hes being honest about it.

10. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Confidence increase Font.

11. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

at current prices I don't mind a stab on Elliot. Anything can happen in this game. One wild hook clips his chin and the whole fight changes.

2 bucks for almost 2K lets do dis

parlay.jpg

12. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

short notice + UFC debut at one time is kinda a bad combo tho. I agree most guys debuting are going to have jitters coming to the big show. New guys showing up especially on short notice don't have much to lose and everything to gain.

Font is just good so I still like him for parlay fodder.

13. edhan Green Belt

Hall doesn't necessarily have to take him down. I think he's one of the few select fighters who will shoot for a takedown solely for the purpose of creating a scramble or dropping down to lock up a leg/sweep. Gray's wrestling is miles ahead but you'd imagine Hall expects to get stuffed if he goes for takedowns that are not set up properly.

14. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Joe Budden cries with rage any time an American wrestler gets criticised, or a mediocre wrestler gets complimented

15. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

[​IMG]

16. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Agreed thats what he has to do, especially if that video is anytime recently

What? Plenty of wrestlers who hug all day I don't like. If I point out at times America is #1 for wrestling thats just cause its fact playboy <{silvanormal}>

If Ryan Hall is who you're referring to as a 'mediocre wrestler', you are overselling your boy. Amazing jits aside, he looks like someone who has been training wrestling in the UK :D

17. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

If Bruno can grab a single and take Gray down, anyone can

I'm expecting Hall to just do his usual leg lock roll > 50/50 to get him to the ground tho.

18. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

LOL I thought you said your peace? I should really rewatch that Bruno fight to see what you're talking about though. But either way I have little doubt Bruno's wrestling >>> Halls barring big improvement.

Possibly, and shame on Gray if hes not ready for that, but who knows.

19. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

Bruno (zero strike stoppages) rocked Gray with slaps, got him down with pathetic single legs and took his back + got him in choke positions with ease. That's my piece. Disagree at your own peril. Another easy 5u winner for me like last week <{silvanormal}>

20. Tebowned Boise Dime.

For a non-wrestler it's bad. I have no credentials besides being the best 104'r when the best 104'r was sick and I had a significant weight advantage.
    I wrestled a little bit at a good high school coach under Scott Glabb. Santa Ana HS.

Compared to Gray's wrestling credentials, Hall is less than a bum.

Break down from user @Dirty Holt who has the best wrestling credentials on sherdog IIRC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.