1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

TUF 24 Finale - Mighty Mouse vs Elliot - Vegas

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Nov 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brick Top Yellow Swag Banned

lol just put 0.2u on both the r5 bets too

I'd take joe dec or sub but I think a tko is just as likely as sub

2. Stunna77 Brown Belt

Joe are you really confident in Cuteleba over Cannonier? I know he is a good prospect, but dude has beaten nobody of mention (just looking at past oppenents records). I saw you mention Cannonier winning a split vs Tony Lopez, but Lopez has more wins than all of Cuteleba's opponents combined, granted against regional opposition. As long as Cannonier looks good from the weight cut I think I will be on him as his price is good and Cuteleba is very unproven. I don't take his KO loss as a major red flag as the placement of the punch was behind the ear and Shawn Jordan hits like a mack truck at HW. I am liking Cannonier to use his footwork and piece up Cutelaba coming in, just needs to avoid getting stuck against the fence and eating hooks. Interested to hear your thoughts as I haven't watched much tape.

3. Tebowned Boise Dime.

Weird he needed a towel since he's moving up.

4. Stunna77 Brown Belt

Also have 1u on Gray, thinking he will keep it standing/use timely takedowns to win a decision, but am kind of regretting it with hte price movement and many on Hall.

With most on Font, Mas, Elvis, Kim and Moreno. Also think Moyle is one of the best dogs on the card. Think JB beats Cejudo a little easier than many seem too, not really impressed with Henry for all the hype tbh. Staying away from Clark v Stansbury as who the hell knows, same with McCann v Davis, besides putting McCann in a fun hail mary since Davis just had a kid and McCann should decide where the fight takes place.

Should note I am more like O and Mkess and pretty much bet most fights for small limits for fun, for what it's worth..

5. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Na i'm not confident at all lol no play on that one yet but leaning Cannonier with current prices

6. Bork Lazer Purple Belt

My feelings on Cannonier/Cuteleba is dog or pass.

Both have very good power and I could see either of them finishing the fight. Cuteleba is very aggressive but showed he is tough as hell and possesses a solid chin but Cannonier is going to be the heaviest puncher Cuteleba has gone up against. Cannonier got KO'ed by Shawn Jordan but Jordan is a massive HW so I don't think that told us much about his chin but I suspect that he may be able to take a few more shots coming from a guy 60 lbs lighter than Jordan.

At the current prices I am going to toss 1u on Cannonier's ML.

7. Agent Mulder Black Belt

My only play so far on Cutelaba/Cannonier is 0.66u Cutelaba dec +500

8. lawmills2006 Purple Belt

+700 for Hall decision? Am I missing something here? Do people this ends in a finish?

9. Officer_Brown The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face. Banned

wow. smash it bro

10. Rebel_LioN Silver Belt

How I see it for myself being on Maynard is, I treat taking his decision line at +250 as the same thing as his ML. He's not a finisher and he's not even going to GnP finish Hall ever in his life. That's pretty much it. This card isn't very hyped for me and I don't trust anyone on here with a huge bet. Otherwise I can also be on both sides of the coin if I played Hall's ML with a joint play on Maynard decision and my 1 out will be for Maynard not to finish this fight which I won't be sweating.

Also, I gotta wonder if Masvidal just tees off on Ellenberger if Ellenburger decides to just check out mentally. I mean it wouldn't need to be a clean KO but the ref would just step in because Jake looks for a way out. Jake is talking about pressuring Jorge but I feel like he's going to run into a bunch of counters that way and then what? He'll have to back off and then Mas moves forward and pressures him what will Jake do? State Farm will not have his back here.

11. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

i did a whopping half unit at +114 :*(

12. LEMONZEST Planning parlays...

This does certainly seem like a card with only 1u or 2u plays. I can't fall in love with any one outcome that I want to dump a serious bet on. Hopefully livebet will be good to us with some injuries that become evident on the stool or something.

13. Rebel_LioN Silver Belt

Dude you wrestled at 104lbs? That's ridiculous I did too lol! Exactly 104. I didn't want to cut that weight but man I was pressured by my coaches. I was walking around at like 120 when I was 14. I was out of Poly HS in Long Beach, pretty close to you guys in Santa Ana.

14. Tebowned Boise Dime.

Heck yes. I was a 13 year old freshman. I was 120lbs soaking wet after a big meal. Stopped wresting after a year or two and fought a few times as a teen.
    About 210lbs now at 25.

15. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

where?

16. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Hit McMann -3.5 at +160. Really like that. Even if Davis didn't just have a baby i'd favor McMann hugging for 3 rounds to happen more than the line reflects.

17. t6p Brown Belt

Amazing line. I was happy with the +425 I got.

18. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

yea i did t hat small, too, around that price.. wish i got +700, cause i don't wanna add to the +4xx play i have

19. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

i don't like it at all, she has virtually no chance for a stoppage... so you're relying on the decision.. i'd just do the decision at near evens if you're gonna do mcmann, just my 2c

20. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

On both. Maybe would've been smarter to stick to just dec, but its ok i'm pretty damn confident in McMann hugging the shit out of Davis here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.