9717482.jpg

9717477.jpg

9717474.jpg

9717471.jpg

9717468.jpg

9717465.jpg

9717462.jpg

9717459.jpg

betfair opened some interesting props on the main event, like Outcome of 5th Round: To Go The Distance +125 LOL if you combine the 10000+ odds on johnson to finish in that round you can get -108 the only way it looses is if Elliott finishes MM in r5 :D

edit: oops :D im guessing if the fight ends before R5 the bet is lost? that is the only way the line makes sense..
I would love to see more conditional lines.

Assuming it's push when the fight ends before the 5th, how could it be +125?

Joe are you really confident in Cuteleba over Cannonier? I know he is a good prospect, but dude has beaten nobody of mention (just looking at past oppenents records). I saw you mention Cannonier winning a split vs Tony Lopez, but Lopez has more wins than all of Cuteleba's opponents combined, granted against regional opposition. As long as Cannonier looks good from the weight cut I think I will be on him as his price is good and Cuteleba is very unproven. I don't take his KO loss as a major red flag as the placement of the punch was behind the ear and Shawn Jordan hits like a mack truck at HW. I am liking Cannonier to use his footwork and piece up Cutelaba coming in, just needs to avoid getting stuck against the fence and eating hooks. Interested to hear your thoughts as I haven't watched much tape.
Exactly how I see it. On Cannon for 2u. Join me brothaaa

Maynard not to win ITD -200? LOL!!!

Completely shot, no stoppages since 2007. Only 2 his whole career. FREE MONEY

Mutapcic dec at +450. That is a beyond retarded price, and for that reason i'm adding and officially big on that outcome

^^^ i like mutapcic rd 2/3/decision all a lot.

I dreamed that Hall submit Maynard in first round. Crazy dream. Omg

Elvis Sub or Dec +750 and Smith Sub or Dec +550 avaliable on betfair... strange lines :D

this is a strange line. hall maynard ends in the 3rd or decision for 2.0 while o2.5 is 1.66 how does this make any sense?

this is a strange line. hall maynard ends in the 3rd or decision for 2.0 while o2.5 is 1.66 how does this make any sense?

they have a bunch of lines for this card that dont makes sense =/ all the other bookies have that fight o/u 1.5 at almost the ame price

Elvis Sub or Dec +750 and Smith Sub or Dec +550 avaliable on betfair... strange lines :D

good one man took those two as well. Hopefully the ko will stay out of this one ;)

edit: these line have to be a mistake if you look at the other fights odds when it comes to these props. You think there is any chance this gets voided?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back