TUF 24 Finale - PBP/Discussion

it's tempting to take a shot at like elliot sub +1805 etc or whatever it is now, but

0.5u DJ ITD +114
0.5u U4.5 +100

that's it.

Not a lock. rhonda was a lock...

Rhonda is one dimensional. You can't even compare her and DJ.

DJ has starched competition 5x better than Tim.

I think this would be the biggest upset in MMA history if Tim wins.

Tim Elliot: 'The better fighter doesn't always win'

Damn, ended up playing like 5u on Cejudo ML (avg. odds around +175) and 2u on draw ofc. so even tho' I won like 6 units on a DHK + Benavidez parlay I'm still down for the fight. Crazy judging or I need to rewatch that fight.

I thought it was real close and Cejudo dropping him is only reason I edged it for him. Take that moment away I thought it was back and forth the whole time
Wasnt that close, Cejudo's timing and speed were better and so was his volume and there was the KD, Cejudo slowed in the next 2 but the first one was as clear cut a round as it gets

Oh its official elvis cost me an £8k payout from a £50 bet on a 10 man parlay. Third time thats happened to me in last four months. Fuck you pepey olives and now elvis

My Internet is fucked and I can't watch the live stream for the event..but reading the posts on this thread beats the shit out of reading the live play by play on bloodyelbow

Got a 7 leg parlay that has had 6 come through to turn 10 into 1k. Who else is on Elliott hahahaha

Parlayed Mighty Mouse -5.5 with packers tommorow and Holloway and cerrone ml next week

$40/102

Wasnt that close, Cejudo's timing and speed were better and so was his volume and there was the KD, Cejudo slowed in the next 2 but the first one was as clear cut a round as it gets
I have smoked a lot of weed tonight so who knows

Not a lock. rhonda was a lock...
I had 3U on Holm. Didn't think Ronda would do that hot against a real striker.

That was a good night.

Tim certainly has a shot. He may not be a better mixed martial artist but he has a path to victory (albeit very small) so a plug on him isnt out of this world crazy.

same.

28-28 made more sense than a JB split, imo.

again

rd1 cejudo, i don't think it was close at all, so 9-9

i really thought rd 2 and 3 could've gone either way but KINDA thought cejudo edged both, but JB good last minute in rd 3, making that one close, too

i was hoping for a draw as a JB bettor. him winning the split is just not right.

I thought Joe won rds 2 and 3. Both were close for sure, I'm not saying I'd have thought it was BS had Cejudo won. But 2 close rounds like that plus a 9-9 obvious first round...how can you say it's "not right" that Joe wins there? Judges are gonna give close rounds to someone. This time Joe got them. 30-26 is just stupid but make that 29-27 like it should have been and Joe B still wins.

Oh its official elvis cost me an £8k payout from a £50 bet on a 10 man parlay. Third time thats happened to me in last four months. Fuck you pepey olives and now elvis

i've learned to round robin my parlays. too many times i've lost on one or two legs.

Back