Tuf 25 finale pbp/discussion

Hitting the over 1.5 now that it's -130... Ishi KO is the only reasonable finishing scenario.

Hope Ishihara gets in and out early, moves around a lot even it means not throwing a high volume. When Maynard gets hit and can't fire back in return he loves to just throw his hands up in frustration and cal his opponent in; if he gets frustrated here and over commits he will go to sleep.

my god the round props are paying a lot on maynard etc.. +2100 maynard rd 1 for example...

Maynard saying he's going for the knockout, got to hope that's some reverse psychology if you are backing Maynard.

It still blows my mind that Nevada hasn't adopted the new rules yet. What a clusterfuck. I thought Lima and Torres were gonna open the card? Did that get pushed up to the regular prelims due to the Eye/Ladd fight being off?

They've sold hardly any tickets tonight so I got bumped up to best seats in the house.
Maynard looks great and is coming out to nirvana I wish I had put a unit on him at +260

last second tiny stab at maynard +1200 just cause i like big numbers and dont like money

i'd still rather it be gray dec =P

Feel like too many people are fading Maynard here, if he sticks to this game plan it'll be an easy win.

man in hindsight i wish i did a stab at ishi rd3 to go along w/my gray bet

Ishi does well to get up early, can Gray keep wrestling like this? I don't think so.

great looks great.. 10 more minutes of this plz.. don't gas and don't get ko'd...!!

easy 10-9 gray obviously

Back