TUF cringe hall of fame

yep used to love Rampage before that. have thought him a jerkoff ever since the tuf..
Me too, kinda. He used to be one of my absolute favorites. He was funny during his Pride days, but never a jerk like he often came off during the latter part of his UFC tenure.

Not sure what exactly is cringe about Chael Sonnen speaking plainly to a guy who barely speaks english. You can usually tell the difference between when someone is posturing and when someone is serious about swinging, or you can see and feel the moment shit just shifted from an verbal argument to a commitment. At least I can and I know a lot of people who can. Rule number 1 is always don't let them get into swinging range. Anyone who has ever been in a fight will tell you that. If they do get into swinging range, you better swing first or swing better. Its not usually legal to swing first, but 9 times out of 10 its the right thing to do if someone gets that close to you

You could have substituted a lot of Junie Browning incidents in place of this one.
Yeah, calling what Chael did in that instance cringe is just ridiculous. Blows my mind. What reaction would the TS have recommended....? A skilled fighter is advancing on him, looking to do him actual harm and he's warning him to stop or he'll have to defend himself. What else is he supposed to do? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Joseph Benavidez proudly telling Cejudo "I used to fuck guys like you in high school"

When the coaches kept telling crochet boss to go to bed because he was drunk at like 1clock in the morning and as soon as they leave he shouts “tonight we are getting fucked up “ then they come back in the house like what did you say

This didn't happen on the show. But it's cringe I'll never forget.

When Evan Tanner died and the MMA world was mourning, Matt Riddle wrote about a blog about it. But it wasn't really about Evan Tanner. It was: "Evan Tanner died. I'll use that as an opportunity to write a 10,000 word essay about myself and how exciting and story-worthy I think my life is... Oh, and this one time I met Evan Tanner."

Guest column: Matthew Riddle says Evan Tanner’s life full of inspiration | MMA Junkie (usatoday.com)

Junie browning (or whatever his name was - the blonde psycho who had a grenade tattooed on his neck).

Back