Tuf Redraft prediction

Uscola. What a POS. I had actually forgotten that a dog bit him on the dick, if I ever knew. <45>

I never knew Joey Rivera was a fuck up, that's also one of the things i like about the redraft finding out shit about obscure fighters lol.....but Rivera still should be ranked above Chaney if not for Chaney's losing record then because during his stint on the show Chaney's nIckname wasnt "Dr Jekyll" yet...it was James "Off The" Chaney and if that isnt the worst nickname ever, I dont know what is lol.

Tuf 18

4/16 didnt think I'd do good once the ladies got involves i dont follow WMMA....side note how did Rakoczy make it to the finals and I originally had mine split between genders so I had to redo this one after the article came out

01 Juliana Pena-Pennington
02 Roxanne Modaferri-Pena
03 Raquel Pennington-Modaferri
04 Davey Grant-Grant
05 Josh Hill-Hill
06 Chris Holdsworth-Moras
07 Sarah Moras-Holdsworth
08 Chris Beal-Beal
09 Cody Bollinger-Gutierrez
10 Tim Gorman-Bollinger
11 Mike Wootten-Duke
12 Shayna Baszler-Wooten
13 Anthony Gutierrez-Morgan
14 Jessamyn Duke-Gorman
15 Peggy Morgan-Baszler
16 Jessica Rakoczy-Rakoczy

Worst nickname: I decided to do one for each gender on this and we have Anthony "Sharkbait" Gutierrez and Sarah "Cheesecake" Moras......Sharkbait sounds like a gimmick for a shitty jobber (no name wrestlers who always lose) and I straight up hate cheesecake, much like carrot who the fuck thought that cheese belonged in a cake.

Last edited:
TUF 20

01 Rose Namajunas
02 Carla Esparza
03 Jessica Penne
04 Tecia Torres
05 Angela Hill
06 Randa Markos
07 Felice Herrig
08 Justine Kish
09 Joanne Calderwood
10 Heather Jo Clark
11 Bec Rawlings
12 Lisa Ellis
13 Aisling Daly
14 Angela Magana
15 Alex Chambers
16 Emily Kagan

Last edited:
I never knew Joey Rivera was a fuck up, that's also one of the things i like about the redraft finding out shit about obscure fighters lol.....but Rivera still should be ranked above Chaney if not for Chaney's losing record then because during his stint on the show Chaney's nIckname wasnt "Dr Jekyll" yet...it was James "Off The" Chaney and if that isnt the worst nickname ever, I dont know what is lol.

Oh, man. "Off The" Chaney. That is unbelievably bad. Hat tip to you as I correct that entry, however.

Tuf Brazil 1

4/16 did not expect to do good on this one

01 Francisco Trinaldo-Trinaldo
02 Cezar Ferreira-Ferreira
03 Sergio Moraes-Moraes
04 Rony Bezerra-Castro
05 Godofredo Castro-Bezerra
06 Daniel Sarafian-Damm
07 Rodrigo Damm-Vianna
08 Hugo Vianna-Sarafian
09 Delson Heleno-Teixera
10 John Teixera-Helano
11 Other Teixera-Other Teixera
12 Marcos Vinicius Borges-Figueredo
13 Anistavo Figueredo-Borges
14 Renee Forte-Perpetuo
15 Thiago Perpetuo-Forte
16 Wagner Campos-Campos

Worst Nickname: I dont speak Portuguese so i dont know what most of thier nicknames mean lol

Last edited:
"Other Teixeira" <45>

Dude, you're actually doing really well on these. It might say "4/16," but there are a ton of them that are only off by one spot one way or the other.

"Other Teixeira" <45>

Dude, you're actually doing really well on these. It might say "4/16," but there are a ton of them that are only off by one spot one way or the other.
thank you I'm pretty pumped for when the next TUF comes out for an actual draft instead of a redraft lol.

"Other Teixeira" <45>

getting the top 5 means more to me cus thats where it actually matters .....i dont mind missing the latter half of the draft lol

Annnnnnnnnd..."The Smashes" is up and ready for your viewing pleasure. I feel lazy, but there was basically nothing to write about the bottom third of this crew. o_O

https://www.sherdog.com/news/articles/Sherdog-Redraft-The-Ultimate-Fighter-The-Smashes-176150
yeah but its not exactly bad......not having some ridiculous shit is technically a good thing.....I still love your review of Paul Georgieff in tuf 6 lol and Marc Stevens in tuf 12....are you doing Canada vs Aussie cus Tyler Manawaroa is the darwin winner of that season, also why those countries I was pumped for a Canada season for obvious reasons but its not like we have some storied past with Australia....the only thing those countries have in common is its just kind of where Britain put the shit they didnt care about and achieved independence on the grounds that the UK was too busy with its empire collapsing to deal with us lol

Last edited:
Oh man, Stevens. That was one of the last seasons that I watched every episode when it came out, and I remember just yelling at my TV when he dove straight into the McKinzietine. <45>

I'll definitely be doing TUF Nations. In fact, it might be the last one I do before taking a little break. I'm finding out that the more recent the seasons get, the harder it is to really get a fix on the fighters careers. So I will probably start doing just a couple a year, so that I stay six or seven years behind the seasons.

Oh man, Stevens. That was one of the last seasons that I watched every episode when it came out, and I remember just yelling at my TV when he dove straight into the McKinzietine. <45>

I'll definitely be doing TUF Nations. In fact, it might be the last one I do before taking a little break. I'm finding out that the more recent the seasons get, the harder it is to really get a fix on the fighters careers. So I will probably start doing just a couple a year, so that I stay six or seven years behind the seasons.
what made Stevens so funny in my opinion wasnt that he fell immediately into a guillotine...its that he got the wildcard and did it again the exact same way lol

"McDaniel—quite understandably—looked terrified when he heard, and looked terrified at the weigh-ins. He looked terrified on fight night as well, but only for about eight seconds, after which he looked dead.".....that's why I love this series lol, I totally remember him shitting his pants when he heard lol.

hey love the new article even though the redrafts sort of petered out

Tuf 6

4/16

01 George Sotiropoulas-Sotiropulas
02 Mac Danzig-Saunders
03 Ben Saunders-Danzig
04 Tom Speer-Speer
05 Roman Mitichyan-Kolosci
06 Matt Arroyo-Arroyo
07 John Kolosci-Mandaloniz
08 Troy Mandaloniz-Mitichyan
09 Richie Hightower-Barrerra
10 Jared Rollins-Hightower
11 Billy Miles-Rollins
12 Paul Georgieff-Georgieff
13 Blake Bowman-Miles
14 Dorian Price-Bowman
15 Dan Barrera-Price
16 Joe Scarola-Scarola

Worst Nickname: Tom "The Farm Boy" Speer....it is appropriate, does not make it any better
I always loved this video

<45>

Do TUF 29 ranking prediction!
only cus I already did lol...now to clarify this is how I think they should be ranked not how the coaches will draft.....also this is probably the least familiar Ive been with fighters for a TUF season but here goes

Bantamweights
1 Josh Rettinghouse 16-5 W: Morozov/Vila L: Morozov/Hill/Moraes
2 Ricky Turcios 10-2 W: Paiva/Garcia L: Martinez/Salmon
3 Liudvik Sholinian 9-1 L: Honario
4 Vince Murdock 11-6 W: Laramie L: Saldana/Labiano
5 Mitch Raposo 5-0
6 Dan Argueta 5-0
7 Dustin Lampros 5-0
8 Brady Hiestand 4-1

Middleweights
1 Kemran Lachinov 10-3 L: Nikaev
2 Gilbert Urbina 6-1 L: Brady