Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
The Ultimate Fighter Season 29
Where: ESPN +
Time: 9:00 PM ET
Date: 6/8/2021​

Sign up for ESPN+ right here, and you can then stream the UFC, PFL and “The Ultimate Fighter” live on your smart TV, computer, phone, tablet or streaming device via the ESPN app.

TUF.jpg

Alright everyone, welcome back. Last week we got our very first look at the official teams, and the middleweight tournament was kicked off by an impressive performance by Andre Petroski. Once it hit the mat, it was clear Andre is a very talented wrestler and he ended the fight quickly.

Team Ortega got to pick the first bantamweight matchup, and Liudvik Sholinian called out Team Volkanovski’s #1 pick Mitch Raposo. As many of you know, if Liudvik is able to take out the top pick on Team Volkanovski, it would change the entire show/tournament and Team Ortega would have a massive advantage.

Who you got!?

Mitch-Raposo-Photo.png

Dphl4YrS.jpg

Last edited:
I won't be watching but i'll give my opinion. Sholinian, UD.

Never seen either fight, neither has a particularly impressive resume, but Raposo is a flyweight and Sholinian will be much bigger and will be able to stuff any takedown attempts and grind it out based on size.

I can't find the first ep is it on fight pass if not the UFC is just a shit promotion

I only watched the fight last episode. I skipped everything that came before. Not sure that was necessarily a good idea because I didn't really know anything about either fighter. Might try to watch the entire episode tonight.

I only watched the fight last episode. I skipped everything that came before. Not sure that was necessarily a good idea because I didn't really know anything about either fighter. Might try to watch the entire episode tonight.
Sometimes I wish they’d fill the time before the show with less back story and more practice time, and house shenanigans. I feel like that’s what we used to get back in the day

I'll be watching, but it's on TSN in Canada, with commercials. The first half of the show was fine, but eventually I got pretty far behind this thread. I actually had the fight result spoiled before I realized I was behind. Not that it was a particularly shocking result.

I'll be watching, but it's on TSN in Canada, with commercials. The first half of the show was fine, but eventually I got pretty far behind this thread. I actually had the fight result spoiled before I realized I was behind. Not that it was a particularly shocking result.
Aw man that sucks. At least it wasn’t for a better fight. I’ll be around to chat after for awhile

The other day I was watching a little bit of TUF and I had to turn the TV off after about 5 minutes.

Seriously, what is so interesting about watching how absolute unknown guys live or what they like? Makes zero sense to me.

I understand getting interested in someone’s life when they already achieved big things. But when they are still only random Joes what is interesting to see?

You would think they would make it easier to find if they wanted people to watch it.
The ESPN app on PS4 doesnt have it easy to find or under live and upcoming.

You would think they would make it easier to find if they wanted people to watch it.
The ESPN app on PS4 doesnt have it easy to find or under live and upcoming.
It just showed up for me

Back