PBP TUF Season 29 Episode 2 Watch Party 6/8 9 ET

Who Wins This Fight

• Total voters
Sometimes I wish they’d fill the time before the show with less back story and more practice time, and house shenanigans. I feel like that’s what we used to get back in the day

The show was inarguably better entertainment when it was on Spike and the producers motivated cutting loose. Ever since then they've attempted to "raise the bar" by limiting a ton of that and casting a more professional air to the production, but since they also still don't really invest enough time in the details of training it winds up just being a bunch of dorks sitting around a house trying to act tough without really doing anything entertaining and it has created a distilled cocktail of dull.

The show was inarguably better entertainment when it was on Spike and the producers motivated cutting loose. Ever since then they've attempted to "raise the bar" by limiting a ton of that and casting a more professional air to the production, but since they also still don't really invest enough time in the details of training it winds up just being a bunch of dorks sitting around a house trying to act tough without really doing anything entertaining and it has created a distilled cocktail of dull.
Ah spike TV. What a glorious hyper masculine clusterfuck that channel was

Yeah I'm hoping they'll show more training. Besides the fights that's what I liked most in the last two episodes. I still like the show & will continue watching the season with the pbp crew here.

I feel like there used to be more to the episodes in past seasons. The backstory portion is taking alot of the time here like somebody pointed out above

Lol at the poll results.

Before the episode aired Raposo had a big lead.
Lol that always happens. We’ve had some absolutely ridiculous swings on fight nights before

Lol that always happens. We’ve had some absolutely ridiculous swings on fight nights before

Ya the poll lock options really need 30 min increments for hour long show cutoffs.

I would agree that he has a much bigger potential but lose is a lose. It's not like it was controversial or anything.
He need to work on his wrestling game or think about going down to flyweight as some of you already said.

He couldn't get started because he couldn't deal with Liudvig's pressure. I wonder what his competition has looked like before now? Liked both guys from their profiles but it was sad to see Mitch go down. He's young and motivated, though...

He couldn't get started because he couldn't deal with Liudvig's pressure. I wonder what his competition has looked like before now? Liked both guys from their profiles but it was sad to see Mitch go down. He's young and motivated, though...
Mitch Raposo | MMA Fighter Page | Tapology

His previous opponents look pretty mediocre TBH. I think he will be a legitimate UFC fighter one day, but this might have been too much of a jump in competition at this point in his career, especially being undersized for the division.

Finally watched the fight.
Mitch probably has a better future in the UFC.
Other guy had terrible striking and his top game is ass.

Mitch didn't own the loss IMO though

Mitch looked amazing round 1, absolutely dominated.

Round 2 he controlled the fight on the feet for the first half and then second half Liudvik just held him in top position without doing anything. Sad to see how judges/people only remember the second half because that round could've easily been Raposo's also.

Round 3 Raposo would've won if he held that back position, but Liudvik rolled him off and sat on him for the rest of the round.

Mitch was unlucky to lose and has a lot of potential regardless. Can't see Liudvik doing anything (weak striker took so many hard hits to the face and would've been KO'd if Raposo had power and on the ground was nothing special just utilised a strength advantage). He'll probably go 1-3 in UFC and get cut. Raposo will be a top 10 125lber.

This episode was a let down. I thought the fight sucked. I’m not a fan of the lay n pray style wrestling like Khabib. But at least Khabib learned how to ground N pound which made him interesting

Mitch got exposed - he's a front runner who wilts under pressure. He may have potential, but he needs to develop a Plan B if he can't steamroll his opponent.

Mitch will be back. I liked the guy. Shame he lost.

Back