PBP TUF Season 29 Episode 4 Watch Party 6/22 9 ET

Who takes it?

• Total voters
Damn totally forgot about this. Volk go 0-4?
he did not pick a good team and these have been terrible matchups.....outside of Urbina and depending on who Turcois gets, I would not be surprised to see the rest of his team lose

During that little lovers' quarrel at the end I was waiting for Chiesa to shoot a blast-double on Paul Herrera, get him into a back crucifix, and then repeat the Gary Goodridge elbow barrage for old times' sake.

Great fight. That finish was brutal. Is there still cash incentive for them to get finishes on the show? I remember that was a thing at some point.

Also, Volk has no personality and apparently sucks at coaching too. This is the Ortega show.

Is this one worth watching? I'm really struggling to get any interest in this season.

During that little lovers' quarrel at the end I was waiting for Chiesa to shoot a blast-double on Paul Herrera, get him into a back crucifix, and then repeat the Gary Goodridge elbow barrage for old times' sake.

LMAO after Chiesa spoke up. Herrera took it back as if he never said crap about the other team's fighters. Like 'Hey - No one's gonna talk shit about the fighters.'

Is this one worth watching? I'm really struggling to get any interest in this season.

If you lack interest you aren't missing anything. So far just one fight per episode. You can watch it later if you feel like it. I dig TUF and enjoy talking about it with folks here. Production values have improved - better editing, lighting & sound. The focus is on fighters trying to overcome personal setbacks rather than drunk house fights. I prefer it now but am in the minority. Those who watch the Contender Series say that show has better fighters.

I'll be watching, and I'm rooting for Team Volkanovski, but that golf glove guy seems corny.

Yeah corny & hilarious. Showing off the glove he was like 'This is for protecting my hand while swinging my golf club to beat the fuck out of any smartass who backtalks me.' He'll probably get busted for failure to appear as defendant in an a felony assault case.

Yeah I got to be for Volk's team here so it's not 4 to 0, but both guys seem like good people.

That's my impression too. No one's yet hit asshole levels of previous shows.

Last edited:
I felt a little too sympathetic for Lampros. Im enjoying this show but its been a little short on action. To be honest, I prefer Ortega. Volk seems like a good dude but I've always been a bigger fan of Tcity, so I'm a little amused hes doing so well.

That arguement was classic TUF banter. It must suck having to coach that show

The streak Volk is on right now is fucking incredible. One of the greatest of all time. I am not so certain though that he beat Holloway in #2 and frankly I'm bitter he bettered Holloway and Aldo.

As for Ortega he became a favorite as soon as I saw him fight Tavares. Typically I love BJJ fighters, so Brian is probably my favorite top featherweight. I was super disappointed in how he treated KZ and his manager though. I know he has a polarizing personality and he needs to be the bad guy on the show, but I like him

Last edited:
Daaaaayyuuuuum! Bois getting heated right there! That's what I like, even tho I think Chiesa overreacted.
But here we go, something is finally happening. To be honest, I would prefer to have coaches like Maverick just for the entertainment purposes. Anyway, tough time for team Volkanovski. Doostin was doing fine but didn't defend properly and got sparked. Vincent looked sharp tho and his brain history is nuts. It's weird how he was the last pick, right? In the next bout I feel like Hawaiian Surfer gets it done. He looks confident and he's a bigger guy.

It was neat to read your comments and as always...
tenor.gif

Daaaaayyuuuuum! Bois getting heated right there! That's what I like, even tho I think Chiesa overreacted.
But here we go, something is finally happening. To be honest, I would prefer to have coaches like Maverick just for the entertainment purposes. Anyway, tough time for team Volkanovski. Doostin was doing fine but didn't defend properly and got sparked. Vincent looked sharp tho and his brain history is nuts. It's weird how he was the last pick, right? In the next bout I feel like Hawaiian Surfer gets it done. He looks confident and he's a bigger guy.

It was neat to read your comments and as always...
tenor.gif

Hangin' with the boiiiisss! Funny every time. Meisha & the other woman are like what are we chopped liver? Some other guys are like please Cody stfu.

Back