PBP TUF Season 29 Episode 4 Watch Party 6/22 9 ET

Who takes it?

• Total voters
Im enjoying the show I just hate who they chose for coaches. Both guys are trying to stir things up now, but it just doesnt work for me. UFC should have just ponied up and paid Masvidal and Colby the right amount of money. It would have made for great TV.

Ortegas team seems to have bonded better. Hard to say about coaching. Maybe Ortega is right and he is the best coach ever. Going into the last fight Murdock seemed calm and ready. Dustin had a seemingly tough weight cut and just seemed too emotional in general and couldn't get out of his own head. Dustin cracked murdock and seemed to stun him, but murdock just blitzed him after that which was impressive. Next fight i think they said were both bottom picks so should be interesting

2 Contender series worthy sob stories this episode but a great fight. I also like the two coaches stinging each other a little bit but not too much

I just binged episodes 3,4.
Ep.3 Newman just a good wrestler with no striking while Treon is a beast and could be very good if he was faster and more free with his striking.

Ep. 4 holy shit these guys have stories. Dustin had a rough cut and terrible approach just a pressure headhunter. I like how Dustin said " I see myself going in there and beating the shit out of Vincent" both guys dropping f bombs.

Volk and Ortega suck as coaches. Bloke too nice and Dude too chill. I do like how they are emphasizing the training and hyping the fights. The flashback of season Bisping-Mayhem miller prank put a smile on my face

Back