TUF Season 29 Episode 6 Watch Party 7/6 9 ET

Who wins tonight?

• Total voters
Nice first if trailing off to a reckless mess.

Um...

lol what a way to end...

I'd say 3rd.

Ricky needs some polish definitely, but he takes risks which i think is a good thing for him to do

Ricky needs some polish definitely, but he takes risks which i think is a good thing for him to do

Yeah. His jab can use better precision. I love his risk taking, it kept him in the fight. Third round his cardio helped a lot and he put the finishing flourish on a clearly more gassed Dan.

Well that was a fun episode. Great fight.

Yeah. Ricky's quite the character. In a cool way.

Love how Volk's getting pumped for his fighters. Last week when he stayed up all night with that dude for his weight cut. Shows you his humility and heart. Got every single team member to join the dude as well.

Gotta say I felt bad for Daniel after the fight. He was a good sport, congratulating Ricky saying it was great fight and wishing him well going forward. Then when they showed him in the locker room with a coach. Talking about his fear of losing and how he tensed up in the third round. Tried putting on a good face saying he'll keep training hard yet you could see him crying.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

Gotta say I felt bad for Daniel after the fight. He was a good sport, congratulating Ricky saying it was great fight and wishing him well going forward. Then when they showed him in the locker room with a coach. Talking about his fear of losing and how he tensed up in the third round. Tried putting on a good face saying he'll keep training hard yet you could see him crying.
The thrill of victory and the agony of defeat.

Mental make or break moments. Say what ya like, prop yerself, etc.. It takes but a second to crumble.

I lost no respect for the guy and wish him well.

Back