TUF Season 29 Episode 9 Watch Party 7/27 9 ET

Good fight, Ricky is now what the 10th fighter to copy Max Holloway's finger point down at the canvas?

Crazy fight. Think Ricky is too wild and not sure about his power. Seems to scramble well and has great gas tank though. I am not sure how well he would do against a better striker.

Quite an enjoyable scrap. Props to Turcois.

Crazy fight. Think Ricky is too wild and not sure about his power. Seems to scramble well and has great gas tank though. I am not sure how well he would do against a better striker.

Great gas tank for sure. Unless I'm mistaken, his other fight was a pretty much a long war too. I definitely want to see him fight again for sure.

Gonna watch it soon & then comment. Never seem to be home during the live pbp.

Fortunately on espn+ you can watch it not long after it airs. Usually within a half hour or so (i.e. immediately after the post fight show).

Gonna watch it soon & then comment. Never seem to be home during the live pbp.

Fortunately on espn+ you can watch it not long after it airs. Usually within a half hour or so (i.e. immediately after the post fight show).
Actually I thought about cheating once I logged on to plus as it was available before the fight started, at least today, lol. Coulda been a spoil-sport!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.

Great fight. In round two Ricky worked well off his back, getting in some damaging strikes. That set the stage for that standing round 3, an absolute banger.

Ricky's quite a character. You could see from the call with his dad that they are both charismatic.

Good fight, Ricky is now what the 10th fighter to copy Max Holloway's finger point down at the canvas?

It is what it is. Haha!

When he threw up his hands I thought for a second uh oh he's gonna get ko'd now. Appreciated Volk telling him concentrate the fight's not over.

Actually I thought about cheating once I logged on to plus as it was available before the fight started, at least today, lol. Coulda been a spoil-sport!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy.

LOL. Yeah once I decided to watch I didn't read anything in the thread until after the episode.

Back