Turn Sherdoggers into south park

Because why not?

Everyone loves South Park, so let's give our most beloved sherdoggers a south park shoop

@ThePsychoticKane

They killed Kaney. :D
thepsychotickane-kenny-png.863064

Attachments

• ThePsychoticKane-kenny.png
    ThePsychoticKane-kenny.png
    205.9 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:

there can be only one. and it was you. :D

:D Nice shoop and you selected beautiful people.

OMG THEY KILLED KANE! YOU BASTARDS!

(Also I got the joke as we do have similarities) lmao

We both blew it. Maybe I should edit my post to say "They Killed Kaney".

I web searched South Park. That pic came up and I thought "Hmmm... who should be arrested?" It ended up being you. :p

{<jordan} Good shoop BWR. Made my night

@Clippy fell into our trap. It was baited with Kraft Dinner. :D

@giovanni_ss. I hope this is the right girl. I searched for "Taeyeon" and this came up.

giovanni_ss-taeyeon-south-park-png.863214

I’ve never watched Southpark, but this thread makes me want to!

I think it's in Canada dude. I never watched it but I did watch most of a Hawaiian themed one. A white family, I think one of the main families in the show, had like a tiny drop of Hawaiian in them so they went to Hawaii to discover the roots of their people. They joined the Hawaiian sovereignty movement, and from memory, I think all the people of their movement were white but also had a tiny drop of Hawaiian in them. They started a war and fought the US Army or maybe it was the Coast Guard... hell.. maybe it was just a cruise ship. I dont remember. I think they were golfing golf balls into the enemy. The South Park kid.. well somehow he started wandering off and discovered he was the chosen one and somehow he saved the day.

These are all the sovereign Hawaiians in their movement. The kid in blue/cyan was the hero.
south-park-season-16-11-going-native-kenny-butters-ceremony-hawaii-guide-list.jpg

Attachments

• giovanni_ss-Taeyeon-south-park.png
    giovanni_ss-Taeyeon-south-park.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 130
there can be only one. and it was you. :D

:D Nice shoop and you selected beautiful people.

We both blew it. Maybe I should edit my post to say "They Killed Kaney".

I web searched South Park. That pic came up and I thought "Hmmm... who should be arrested?" It ended up being you. :p

@Clippy fell into our trap. It was baited with Kraft Dinner. :D

Aw shucks, better luck next time eh. great job tho.

Back