Television TV Show Thread

Disney+ seems to have the Nat Geo car Megabuild shows. There seemed to be a Nissan GTR one.

Has anyone seen / is watching Red Rose? It's by the BBC and it's on Iplayer. It's a horror series about a group of teenagers in Bolton who come into contact with a dark force via their phones. Really good.

Saw a promo of the Showtime Bernthal Gigolo show being about murder, frame, so might check it out.

I think tonight might be Disney+ day, so the new Thor movie.

Teaser Trailer for Sylvester Stallone's Crime Drama Series TULSA KING on Paramount+

From Taylor Sheridan and Terence Winter (The Sopranos), TULSA KING follows New York mafia capo Dwight "The General" Manfredi (Sylvester Stallone), just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Okla. Realizing that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a "crew" from a group of unlikely characters, to help him establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet. Streaming November 13th on Paramount+.

Has anyone seen / is watching Red Rose? It's by the BBC and it's on Iplayer. It's a horror series about a group of teenagers in Bolton who come into contact with a dark force via their phones. Really good.

I need to figure out the best way to get Iplayer to play from the US . . .

Edit: Went with a NordVPN subscription. I'll give it a shot and see how it goes.

Last edited:
The Good Fight is back...

If anyone is looking for good shows, Michelle and Robert King's shows are very good.
Good wife., Evil.

Last edited:
Official Trailer for Star Wars TALES OF THE JEDI; Premieres October 26

Watched Ep 1 of American Gigolo on Showtime. I guess I gotta watch the rest of it. Has Gretchen Mol with old face, but fine legs. I recently finished Netflix Punisher, so weird seeing the actor as pretty boy man ho.

Never saw the Richard Gere version.

Watched Ep 1 of American Gigolo on Showtime. I guess I gotta watch the rest of it. Has Gretchen Mol with old face, but fine legs. I recently finished Netflix Punisher, so weird seeing the actor as pretty boy man ho.

Never saw the Richard Gere version.
Cannot wait for this. He's flippin brilliant.

BLADE RUNNER 2099 Limited Series in the Works at Amazon with Executive Producer Ridley Scott

thumb-1920-79878.jpg

The world of Blade Runner is expanding. Amazon’s Prime Video has given the green light to Blade Runner 2099, a limited series sequel to the iconic sci-fi film franchise. The series comes from Amazon Studios and Alcon Entertainment, which holds the rights to Blade Runner.

Ridley Scott, who directed the classic 1982 film, will executive produce through his Scott Free Productions, while Silka Luisa (Apple TV+’s Shining Girls) will serve as showrunner.

“The original Blade Runner, directed by Ridley Scott, is considered one of the greatest and most influential science-fiction movies of all time, and we’re excited to introduce Blade Runner 2099 to our global Prime Video customers,” said Amazon studios head of global television Vernon Sanders. “We are honored to be able to present this continuation of the Blade Runner franchise, and are confident that by teaming up with Ridley, Alcon Entertainment, Scott Free Productions, and the remarkably talented Silka Luisa, Blade Runner 2099 will uphold the intellect, themes, and spirit of its film predecessors.”

Amazon announced it was developing Blade Runner 2099 in February. Its title implies it will be set 50 years after 2017’s film sequel Blade Runner 2049, directed by Denis Villeneuve, but story details are being kept quiet for now. The series will be the first live-action treatment of Blade Runner for TV; Adult Swim aired an anime series titled Blade Runner: Black Lotus that debuted in November 2021.

Luisa adapted Lauren Beukes’ novel The Shining Girls for Apple TV+ and served as showrunner for the well-reviewed series starring Elisabeth Moss. Her credits also include Halo and Strange Angel at Paramount+.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/amazon-blade-runner-2099-tv-series-pickup-1235220944/

"
Has Cobra Kai been renewed for season 6?
Official Netflix Renewal Status: Pending (Last Updated: 13/09/2022)

At the time of writing, Netflix has yet to renew Cobra Kai for a sixth season. However, we are already convinced that the series will be returning sometime in the near future.

We’re still waiting on the viewing figures from Netflix, but thanks to the current top ten lists from around the world as of September 13th, 2022 Cobra Kai is ranked as the number one series in dozens of countries worldwide.

Cobra Kai continues to be one of Netflix’s most popular series, and renewal should be confirmed soon."

https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/ne...renewal-status-and-everything-we-know-so-far/

Why did you fuck twats tell me how flippin brilliant Animal Kingdom was?
It's winning no oscars but what a fun show.

No spoilers, I'll kill you.

After watching American Gigolo E2 on the Showtime app last night, I really want to watch the rest ASAP and see what happens.

The first appearance of the teacher looked like old lady, but the bottomless bed scene she looked hot.

Not a fan of the Rosie cop character. What kind of asshole talks like an asshole to dying criminal and expecting him to be helpful?

Back