Television TV Show Thread

@Fork

Devs episode 3 was great. the show's moving along nicely.

I feel like there are Shades of Mr. Robot here.

Bit later to the party here so apologies if this has been posted and / or discussed earlier on, but Hannibal was a fantastic show. It ran over 3 seasons, arguably S3 starts off a little slow but its really finishes strong!

I highly recommend it to everybody!

I'm not sure exactly why -- and it's very possible it's because they look like two matching teddy bears -- this duo from PERSON OF INTEREST really cracks me up.

tumblr_obsijuyhRu1qanr68o8_r1_500.gifv

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODZTZk-OTA5-N777-CR0-0-1777-999-Ak-L.jpg

@Fork

Devs episode 3 was great. the show's moving along nicely.

I feel like there are Shades of Mr. Robot here.
that opening scene... bruh.... i'm a sucker for having a nice, weird opening or closing of an episode play a huge role in how i feel about the episode as a whole, but this one was fantastic. great visuals and weird sound effects and music.

only one relatively minor issue with the episode:
it's a bit unbelievable that an organization that advanced would just copy/paste the flame effect on the security footage but that's really no big deal and i get that they just need a quick way to show us and the characters that the footage is fake.

they got me hook, line, and sinker and i can't wait for the next episode.

Anyone think Altered Carbon is a good show ?
I'm looking for a good sci fi show.
I think like the last two episodes of season 1 got silly AF might check out season 2 because I have nothing else to watch it is also why im tuning in to season 3 of westworld.

I'm not sure exactly why -- and it's very possible it's because they look like two matching teddy bears -- this duo from PERSON OF INTEREST really cracks me up.

tumblr_obsijuyhRu1qanr68o8_r1_500.gifv

MV5-BYz-Fj-ODZTZk-OTA5-N777-CR0-0-1777-999-Ak-L.jpg
epic show

Season 1 is better than Season 2 but still worth a watch I imo.
that is not a good endorsement because season one was like a 7/10. so season 2 is maybe a 5/10 then? I haven't seen season 2 yet.

I think like the last two episodes of season 1 got silly AF might check out season 2 because I have nothing else to watch it is also why im tuning in to season 3 of westworld.

I rarely quit shows but I quit both of those after season 1. I started season 2 of Westworld but the magic was gone. The interesting part of it was the mystery.

I rarely quit shows but I quit both of those after season 1. I started season 2 of Westworld but the magic was gone. The interesting part of it was the mystery.
I concur im only watching because I got nothing else to watch on sundays on hbo lately I have been disappointed with hbo last season of silicon valley was meh.

that opening scene... bruh.... i'm a sucker for having a nice, weird opening or closing of an episode play a huge role in how i feel about the episode as a whole, but this one was fantastic. great visuals and weird sound effects and music.

only one relatively minor issue with the episode:
it's a bit unbelievable that an organization that advanced would just copy/paste the flame effect on the security footage but that's really no big deal and i get that they just need a quick way to show us and the characters that the footage is fake.

they got me hook, line, and sinker and i can't wait for the next episode.

as a 'shopper that part absolutely stuck out to me like a sore thumb. you go through all the trouble to make it look like Sergei walked over to that area under the giant statue, but go half ass on the fire detailing? also, Lily should have been able to obtain that footage just by asking for it, you know? next - law enforcement would definitely have picked up on that shit, it's their job. but going along with the way things are in the story, the cops should have their own copy on file. Lily should just go to them on her own & bring it to their attention. or find her way to go to the senator & say "hey I was the girl standing on the ledge that day, I have urgent news for you.." I don't see how the senator wouldn't grant her an audience. we'll see how this plays out, but still even with all that, I'm really liking this show.

& you're right, that intro, so cryptic yet unnerving. I love shit like that haha

that is not a good endorsement because season one was like a 7/10. so season 2 is maybe a 5/10 then? I haven't seen season 2 yet.
If you only thought Season 1 was a 7 out of 10 you might struggle with season 2. Well that is unless your a particular fan of Anthony Mackie

The latest episode of Brooklyn 99 was hilarious. Holt cracking jokes and throwing bagels had me rolling.

Devs. I highly approve, starts off slow, but picks up.

watch it.

@Madmick , this might be up your alley too.
Checked it per your suggestion.
The first 2 times I watched it, I must've been too tired/distracted. Thought it was boring. Didn't catch it at all.

You keep talking about it. I watched again. Third time was the charm! Looks very promising. Thanks!

Sonoya Mizuno is a candy!
That EuroAsian mix, m-m-m!!!

Sonoya-Mizuno1.jpg

sonoya-mizuno-beautiful.jpg

Checked it per your suggestion.
The first 2 times I watched it, I must've been too tired/distracted. Thought it was boring. Didn't catch it at all.

You keep talking about it. I watched again. Third time was the charm! Looks very promising. Thanks!

Sonoya Mizuno is a candy!
That EuroAsian mix, m-m-m!!!

Sonoya-Mizuno1.jpg

sonoya-mizuno-beautiful.jpg

haha yeah, I watched the first episode twice to fully get hooked, the show being dark & tech related is right up my alley, being that Mr. Robot is probably my al time favorite show - this show totally fills in the void since Mr. Robot ended.

& yes. mixed ladies all day

giphy.gif

haha yeah, I watched the first episode twice to fully get hooked, the show being dark & tech related is right up my alley, being that Mr. Robot is probably my al time favorite show - this show totally fills in the void since Mr. Robot ended.

& yes. mixed ladies all day

giphy.gif
Mr. Robot? Will check it out. Thanks!

epic show
It's pretty entertaining. It took me a while to get into the rhythm of the show. Sometimes I had to laugh at the fat guy and girl showing up in the nick of time brandishing automatic weapons in a parking lot. HOUSE is about the lies we tell, LUCIFER is a show about therapy and mental health, and it looks like PERSON OF INTEREST is about second chances and maybe even rehab. (It might also be about wigs.)

Back