Crime TX passes anti deplatforming bill for tech companies

She was a co worker. You using this story to cover your political retardation, along with your other posting puts you way ahead in that competition lol
That’s even grosser. God, you’re a douchebag.

You keep making things up regarding the story, as well. Hey, you want a world where people pretend to be offended when you ask their age and do not hit on them.. Well yeah you suck so you want that world.
Let’s be real here, you didn’t get fired for asking her age. Again, instead of recognizing what you did wrong, you spent more time creating a fake version of events where getting fired wasn’t your fault.

Uh ok. Sure. Wow what a non argument you have there

I can freely admit that there is tons about the Republican Party that was or is wrong. Their stance on big tech was to leave it alone. That worked until recently, and they had no idea what they had let happen. But yes, you should continue to let big tech suppress knowledge and information at its own whim.
You have it completely backwards.

Big Tech allowed Trumpism and QAnon to fester, which is why right wing extremism is at an all-time-high.

Hundreds of thousands dead, a vaccination rate that is embarrassing for a first world country, and an armed mob storming the Capitol to try and overturn the election. Republicans politicians and media figurines are getting rich while all of this is happening.

https://www.businessinsider.in/tech...-political-viewpoint/articleshow/86093599.cms

I do not even recognize this version of the GOP. They sure seem to love to regulate private businesses all in the name of keeping the Rubes in the party motivated.
Also good fucking luck enforcing it.
The Ghost of Lenin, is like the current GOP is going to far with regulating private businesses.
If you squint your eyes a bit, it starts to look more like a freedom of speech bill and less like a corporate regulation bill.

Literally everyone who posts against the CDC would have to be banned, for fear of Facebook being sued by someone who took their advice, had negative reaction, and then claims they did it because of a Facebook/Twitter post they saw

that’s what you want? Completely purely only the government approved speech allowed? Because that’s exactly what you will get.
That’s exactly what is happening now except it only goes one way.

That’s exactly what is happening now except it only goes one way.

No it’s not. I still see tons of made up stuff and demonstratively wrong takes on Facebook

Banning a few users who don’t stick to the terms and conditions is about 1% of the damage that would be brought down by treating social media as publishers

No it’s not. I still see tons of made up stuff and demonstratively wrong takes on Facebook

Banning a few users who don’t stick to the terms and conditions is about 1% of the damage that would be brought down by treating social media as publishers
Uh lol. Yeah Twitter doesn’t unilaterally target Conservatives and those who question main stream approved narratives. That’s right…

The best thing people can do is deplatform themselves from all social media and eliminate the mental illness from their lives!

I did this. No Facebook. No Twitter. I do use YouTube, but don't participate actively.

I realized when my younger sister lost her shit with me for "liking" a post on Facebook where a "friend" of hers asked her a valid political question, that the platforms were poison. Facebook is cool if it's just sharing family/friend events, but anything political there is a no go.

My sister put up an OMG Jan 6 they are evil post. Her friend stated, yes those people suck, but were you this upset with BLM over the last Summer? Now, that's a valid question to me. But, my sister thought it was not and ignored the question and got mad at me for "liking" it. She called me to tell me to "take down the "like"". It went downhill from there and now she is not talking to me. I have 3 other sisters... I have all sisters... and they are all like... yeah... pretty nuts.

I should have known she would go this way someday when she was all in on Al Gore, Jr's book, Inconvenient Truth.

Uh lol. Yeah Twitter doesn’t unilaterally target Conservatives and those who question main stream approved narratives. That’s right…

You can find no shortage of this shit on twitter. It's still around even if a fraction of a percent gets swatted.

You want to compel Twitter to publish whatever memes and shit takes they they can type? And then be responsible for those publishings?

You have it completely backwards.

Big Tech allowed Trumpism and QAnon to fester, which is why right wing extremism is at an all-time-high.

Hundreds of thousands dead, a vaccination rate that is embarrassing for a first world country, and an armed mob storming the Capitol to try and overturn the election. Republicans politicians and media figurines are getting rich while all of this is happening.
I don't know if anybody told you or not mate, but your nation's entire history has been one big piece of narcissistic theatre....outside of a couple of glory decades of relative sanity, the entire experiment has been nothing short of laughable. It's now crumbling under the weight of its own anarchy and absurdity. Like all great empires of yore, you got too fat....

The duopoly and vitriolic tribalism will save you though.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I don't know if anybody told you or not mate, but your nation's entire history has been one big piece of narcissistic theatre....outside of a couple of glory decades of relative sanity, the entire experiment has been nothing short of laughable. It's now crumbling under the weight of its own anarchy and absurdity. Like all great empires of yore, you got too fat....

The duopoly and vitriolic tribalism will save you though.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Every empire falls eventually, dragged down by the weight of its own greed and shortsighted decisions.

The best thing people can do is deplatform themselves from all social media and eliminate the mental illness from their lives!

Posting in public forums such as this are a form social media.

Back