Twitch
Tumblr
Pinterest
Reddit
Snapchat
TikTok
YouTube
WeChat

That’s some major players and then you consider all the small time ones like the very forum we are on. Then also consider how some of them didn’t even exist a few years ago and how much innovation we’ve seen in the industry in the last 5, 10, 15 years. There isn’t a monopoly here. If it really came down to it, I think it would be easier to just prevent M&A from the larger players over time. I mean, just take a second to think how stupid it would be to have government start regulating social networks. Unless you are for big government, that shouldn’t sound too appealing at all.

3 sites basically represented 90% of all access, some of the stuff mentioned is not even popular in the US. Google with Youtube and Facebook/instagram pretty much owns the internet.

Lets not forget that google search is used by 99% of the people.

If this is not a monopoly

Top_50_Websites_Supplemental-Gif.gif

Google search has become so shitty, always showing up the same websites, hardle giving what you search for, heavily filtering results

Lmao what do you mean you don’t recognize this GOP? They don’t stand for anything at all except for staying in power. They have no morals or values. This is an established fact

No, it’s just kind of funny how many fat Canadian neckbeards get all worked up defending one of the least popular American Presidents in history.
Dodged. You’re carrying water for big tech and you’ll happily sing it’s praises due to you disliking one former president. Glad you’re going to keep down that path for eternity

3 sites basically represented 90% of all access, some of the stuff mentioned is not even popular in the US. Google with Youtube and Facebook/instagram pretty much owns the internet.

Lets not forget that google search is used by 99% of the people.

If this is not a monopoly

Top_50_Websites_Supplemental-Gif.gif

Google search has become so shitty, always showing up the same websites, hardle giving what you search for, heavily filtering results
Yep. I think 90% of online ads are from Google Facebook and Twitter.

Dodged. You’re carrying water for big tech and you’ll happily sing it’s praises due to you disliking one former president. Glad you’re going to keep down that path for eternity
The reason they dislike him is he stood for some of the better reasons to vote dem in the recent past, did more about it after he was elected, and because the media that supports the delusions forced him too. That’s why leftists hate trump; because their party god told them to.

The reason they dislike him is he stood for some of the better reasons to vote dem in the recent past, did more about it after he was elected, and because the media that supports the delusions forced him too. That’s why leftists hate trump; because their party god told them to.
For the most part, yes. They rode that stupid train hard and long and they can’t stop now. Too programmed now

You’re carrying water for shithead Republican politicians, who have a way worse record than big tech.

Go suck on your horse paste and whine about how you’re a “free thinker” though.

Of course I'm capable of coherent discussion. That's exactly what enrages hacks who just want to pat each other on the back for memorizing and repeating Republican talking points and don't want some pesky guy pointing out flaws in them.
Now Mr. Savage, what kind of repetitive posts do we get everytime theres a thread created that is critical of biden?

Now Mr. Savage, what kind of repetitive posts do we get everytime theres a thread created that is critical of biden?

"Durr, he's senile." "He's a puppet." "Kamala's a (insert vulgar term for a woman)!" "Anyone who disagrees with the criticism is a troll!"

If you took those away and asked people to actually, you know, think thoughts, they'd be completely speechless.

"Durr, he's senile." "He's a puppet." "Kamala's a (insert vulgar term for a woman)!" "Anyone who disagrees with the criticism is a troll!"

If you took those away and asked people to actually, you know, think thoughts, they'd be completely speechless.
Slightly dishonest answer

Your leaving out the 10 mindless deflections to the orange man in every thread. Theres no more thought being put into these comments. And I say that as no fan of trump

Slightly dishonest answer

??? That's really what I see. If you want, we can do a study and bet (get a bunch of Biden-critical threads and count how many times we see variations of those posts--I'd bet it's a lot).

Your leaving out the 10 mindless deflections to the orange man in every thread. Theres no more thought being put into these comments. And I say that as no fan of trump

That's not what I see, and note also that you're giving a much broader category of responses. The kind of rote responses I referenced don't require any independent thought at all. If someone were to say, "Biden did X, but Trump had a better approach to achieving the goal that X is intended to achieve," that would be a real post that required knowledge and the application of that knowledge. Just saying "he's senile and a puppet" and "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" whenever someone brings him up doesn't require the slightest bit of thought, and no value is added by the post.

??? That's really what I see. If you want, we can do a study and bet (get a bunch of Biden-critical threads and count how many times we see variations of those posts--I'd bet it's a lot).

That's not what I see, and note also that you're giving a much broader category of responses. The kind of rote responses I referenced don't require any independent thought at all. If someone were to say, "Biden did X, but Trump had a better approach to achieving the goal that X is intended to achieve," that would be a real post that required knowledge and the application of that knowledge. Just saying "he's senile and a puppet" and "anyone who disagrees with me is a troll" whenever someone brings him up doesn't require the slightest bit of thought, and no value is added by the post.
-First off, Biden is in fact senile. The sooner you accept this the better off you be for the next 3 years as his mind periodically turns into complete mush. And thats not an completely empty thing to say, considering he's the president of the united states.

Now please explain to me how the deflection to trump in every thread regardless of the topic at hand is any better?

If you want examples, its basically a criticism of biden to start with and then we get a empty reversal or deflection of how trump did something simular (not even simular in most cases) Which obviously doesn't exonerate biden of the original critique and completely railroads the whole discussion

Last edited:
The fact that literally everybody else, on an MMA forum, felt sorry for the young girl at the gym that you were creeping on means that you are the “internet basement dwelling stain”.

You also didn’t learn anything from this wake up call and tried to cast yourself as the real victim, which nobody else believed.
Nobody else = 99% leftist shills from the war room

Obviously I was telling the truth. Just carry on not breeding and thank you very much.

texas is based af. if anyone has a problem with a bill like this youre fucking brainwashed.

-First off, Biden is in fact senile. The sooner you accept this the better off you be for the next 3 years as mind periodically turns into complete mush. And thats not an completely empty thing to say, considering he's the president of the united states.

Well, first of all, it's not a fact at all, and it's in fact a ridiculous claim (there's no way he could be an incoming president and be senile--the job is too demanding, especially the way he does it). But second of all, it is widely known that consumers of Republican propaganda either believe it or at least believe they're supposed to say it every time his name is brought up. It doesn't add anything to any discussion or bring us closer to understanding any issue for people to mindlessly repeat it all the time. It's just used as a kind of defense against thought.

Also, why not make a prediction about what you expect over the next three years and then we can check it and learn from it? Like, I think this year will probably be the best year for economic growth this century, and we'll continue to see strong growth following, with a lot of the benefits you expect to see from that (falling poverty, for example, rising employment, etc.). What do you predict?

The bonus of this kind of approach is that we get a track record. https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/the-war-room-bet-thread-v6.4145653/#post-162527174 We can see who's been full of shit and who's been on the ball in the past.

Now please explain to me how the deflection to trump in every thread regardless of the topic at hand is any better?

Well, first, that doesn't happen. But second:

"If someone were to say, "Biden did X, but Trump had a better approach to achieving the goal that X is intended to achieve," that would be a real post that required knowledge and the application of that knowledge."

If you want examples, its basically a criticism of biden to start with and then we get a empty reversal or deflection of how trump did something simular (not even simular in most cases) Which obviously doesn't exonerate biden of the original critique and completely railroads the whole discussion

Speaking hypothetically, yes, if that were to happen, it wouldn't have any bearing on the original critique. If you point it out at the time, and you're right, I'll agree with it. And similarly, that's not a defense against the constant, mindless repetition of Republican talking points or accusing anyone who thinks critically of being a troll.

lolz @ the bizarro world of this thread.

ANTI-deplatforming (ie: anti-censorship) is being called anti-1a, anti-freedom of speech.

like, what? lolz @ believing "free speech" = censorship.

lolz @ thinking facebook's speech is somehow magically restricted if someone can actually post on facebook or whatever. you fools have it all backwards... to a degree that's just insane.

Back