Social Tyson Fury apologize needs to offer a proper apology for his homophobic and sexist remarks

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Do you guys agree with this writer? I remember Manny Pacquiao issues some similar remarks against Gays and Trannys but never really apologized.

By Chris Stevenson
The Independent Feb 24, 2020, 7:39 AM

The remarks date back a few years, but they have included a 2013 interview in which Fury said that he would "hang" his sister if she was promiscuous, a 2015 interview where Fury stated his belief that homosexuality should be outlawed and conflated it with pedophilia. He said that the two things, and abortion, should all be outlawed. In 2016, in an interview with video outlet SportsView London, he made antisemetic comments about Jewish influence and called transgender people "freaks of nature". In another remark about women he said: “I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That’s my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that’s what I believe.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyson-fury-triumph-no-excuse-153900778.html

Tidwell- please stop trolling news sites for thread fodder, get a job, and do something productive.

Sincerely,

All of Sherdog

1582561623533.png

he needs to apologize for this first. and during black history month? racist IMO

He’s from the Irish traveler like.... “ethnic”? group....

This is like asking a Romany to trust modern medicine

You'll be shocked by this STUNNING homophobia from a boxing world champion!

You'll be shocked by this STUNNING homophobia from a boxing world champion!
Not only that. A traveller with minimal education.

Hes basically a pikey boxing champ. Im amazed he hasnt said more.

This is a quality bait thread.

Very, very good bait.

Tyson Fury is a man with convictions. From what I know of his character, he treats everyone with respect until they prove they do not deserve it. Need more men in this world like him.

He’s entitled to that opinion and it could have changed by now....but never ever apologize to the woke left culture, once you do that they know it’s open season

When will Perfidious Albion's discrimination and oppression of the Irish Travelers end?

I usually like your posts, but I cant fully agree with this one.

Its tricky to start censoring opinions online.

Although Tidwells opinion on this is annoying and clearly click-bait meant to rile up those with different values, I don't mind him posting. He has the right to voice his opinion.

Hell, the reason Trump one is because of fake outrage cases like this.

The more liberals show they don't understand how men are made to function, the more men start getting more and more fed up with the lies that they are force fed.

This is a positive in the long run.

it was on the yahoo news front page written by the independent a legit news source, whats wrong with you guys in here attacking, if you don't like the topic then dont bother attacking people, contribute to a mature civil discussion geez.

Not only that. A traveller with minimal education.

Hes basically a pikey boxing champ. Im amazed he hasnt said more.
I’m amazed he can speak in complete sentences

This just shows the pointlessness of giving an apology because he apologized years ago.

The "never apologize" mantra holds true, when it comes to the fringe left whackiness. It's just something they hold over on you and keep going back to that well until it runs completely dry. Once you're out of the public eye they don't give a shit about it anymore.

They just feel like they should have a complete control over public figures and their behaviour/opinions.

Fact is that if somebody is going to be hurt because of the opinions of an uneducated boxer, then they're going to be hurt by just about anything. You can't protect people to the extent where we now need to control everybody's speech, even some guy who eats punches for a living, it's just not viable nor desirable.

Last edited:
it was on the yahoo news front page written by the independent a legit news source, whats wrong with you guys in here attacking, if you don't like the topic then dont bother attacking people, contribute to a mature civil discussion geez.

If you wanted a mature discussion, you would have started out your thread differently.

I usually like your posts, but I cant fully agree with this one.

Its tricky to start censoring opinions online.

Although Tidwells opinion on this is annoying and clearly click-bait meant to rile up those with different values, I don't mind him posting. He has the right to voice his opinion.

Hell, the reason Trump one is because of fake outrage cases like this.

The more liberals show they don't understand how men are made to function, the more men start getting more and more fed up with the lies that they are force fed.

This is a positive in the long run.
<PlusJuan>

This man gets it, agree 100%

Lol, imagine being such a snowflake that you feel compelled to write an article about how a gypsy boxer hurt your feelings.

A boxer isn't into gay sex, abortions and his sister being a whore? Oh the humanity!
<Ellaria01>

Back