Social Tyson Fury apologize needs to offer a proper apology for his homophobic and sexist remarks

Seriously, just unironically throw in something about Muslims, all blacks being criminals and that is the WR. The "fringe woke left"?
s0250.gif
No baby, this is the far right. Absolute Apes up in here, biggest laugh of the day. Stand up to the tyranny, Tyson.
* honor killings for promiscuity.

* homosexuality outlawed and conflated with pedophilia.

* abortion outlawed.

* anti-Semitic comments about Jewish influence.

* transgender people "freaks of nature".

* a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back.

I love this guy even more now, total alpha. I hate when these women keep bragging to me about their college degrees. Like bitch if you want to impress me tell me what dishes you know how to cook. It's sickening how women are doing the same crap as men now. Remember the days when women didn't want to drink and their idea of having a blast was drinking some girly drink? Now these bitches be slamming down beers harder than men.

I love this guy even more now, total alpha. I hate when these women keep bragging to me about their college degrees. Like bitch if you want to impress me tell me what dishes you know how to cook. It's sickening how women are doing the same crap as men now. Remember the days when women didn't want to drink and their idea of having a blast was drinking some girly drink? Now these bitches be slamming down beers harder than men.
Jesus dude you sound like an incel

Seriously, just unironically throw in something about Muslims, all blacks being criminals and that is the WR. The "fringe woke left"?
s0250.gif
No baby, this is the far right. Absolute Apes up in here, biggest laugh of the day. Stand up to the tyranny, Tyson.

0 Likes.

Jesus dude you sound like an incel

I didn't even know what that word was until a few months ago but no I'm actually married and have dated quite a bit before that. I'm just tired of the media shitting on real men and praising women who are anti-family, promiscuous, overweight, etc.

I didn't even know what that word was until a few months ago but no I'm actually married and have dated quite a bit before that. I'm just tired of the media shitting on real men and praising women who are anti-family, promiscuous, overweight, etc.
So only anti men can have degrees, drink beer and not want to be stuck in the kitchen?

Do you guys agree with this writer? I remember Manny Pacquiao issues some similar remarks against Gays and Trannys but never really apologized.

By Chris Stevenson
The Independent Feb 24, 2020, 7:39 AM

The remarks date back a few years, but they have included a 2013 interview in which Fury said that he would "hang" his sister if she was promiscuous, a 2015 interview where Fury stated his belief that homosexuality should be outlawed and conflated it with pedophilia. He said that the two things, and abortion, should all be outlawed. In 2016, in an interview with video outlet SportsView London, he made antisemetic comments about Jewish influence and called transgender people "freaks of nature". In another remark about women he said: “I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That’s my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that’s what I believe.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyson-fury-triumph-no-excuse-153900778.html

Not sure that he has anything to appologize for. A large number of people feel that homosexuality should be outlawed - a bit extreme for a peivate issue, but its not unheard of.

So only anti men can have degrees, drink beer and not want to be stuck in the kitchen?

Not at all what I said. Women can do all of those things but I don't want to hear them complain when they can't get a man. Men and women ARE different. I hate how our society has tried to reverse the gender roles.

Why should he? He punches really really hard.

Not sure that he has anything to appologize for. A large number of people feel that homosexuality should be outlawed - a bit extreme for a peivate issue, but its not unheard of.

I don't see the point, it's what he genuinely believes; far more compatible with the third world but that's his right. The guy is mentally ill with a history of alcoholism, drug addiction, depression and suicidal thoughts. I hope he can keep it together in retirement.

Do you guys agree with this writer? I remember Manny Pacquiao issues some similar remarks against Gays and Trannys but never really apologized.

By Chris Stevenson
The Independent Feb 24, 2020, 7:39 AM

The remarks date back a few years, but they have included a 2013 interview in which Fury said that he would "hang" his sister if she was promiscuous, a 2015 interview where Fury stated his belief that homosexuality should be outlawed and conflated it with pedophilia. He said that the two things, and abortion, should all be outlawed. In 2016, in an interview with video outlet SportsView London, he made antisemetic comments about Jewish influence and called transgender people "freaks of nature". In another remark about women he said: “I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That’s my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that’s what I believe.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/tyson-fury-triumph-no-excuse-153900778.html
I don't know how he's gonna talk all that shit about queers and then does the most sus shit I've ever seen in the ring. Seriously, that shit was gay AF! Fucking gross.

wilder4a.jpg

He’s entitled to that opinion and it could have changed by now....but never ever apologize to the woke left culture, once you do that they know it’s open season
Yep. Trump's greatest strength. Bernie stopped apologizing and started winning. Now MSNBC is forced to bend the knee to HIM.

I don't know how he's gonna talk all that shit about queers and then does the most sus shit I've ever seen in the ring. Seriously, that shit was gay AF! Fucking gross.

wilder4a.jpg
That was actually badass once you tell a man you're going to taste his blood in the fight. lol
What is "sus"? I'm old and never know the lingo.

Back