Social Tyson Fury apologize needs to offer a proper apology for his homophobic and sexist remarks

What is "sus"? I'm old and never know the lingo.

"Suspect"

When a man says or does something that could be interpreted as homoerotic, because that's gay and gay is about the worst possible thing you could be. Allegedly.

I don't know how he's gonna talk all that shit about queers and then does the most sus shit I've ever seen in the ring. Seriously, that shit was gay AF! Fucking gross.

wilder4a.jpg
lol yo that was crazy when they showed the slow mo replay of that.

Tyson Fury is a gypsie which is recognised as an ethnic minority. Naturally different cultures have different views on certain issues and his are consistent with his culture, judging him based on our current cultural norms (which are constantly changing) is the act of a bigot.

I don't know how he's gonna talk all that shit about queers and then does the most sus shit I've ever seen in the ring. Seriously, that shit was gay AF! Fucking gross.

wilder4a.jpg

Well he did say he would taste wilder's blood or w/e...

Wilder needs to apologize for his idiotic comments about his costume.

I need to apologize for this post.

The funny thing is that nobody aside from the writer is demanding any such thing. In fact, the limited reaction to that opportunistic article is entirely outrage that it was written. People are punching at ghosts and shadows here, all the while providing 0 Denial that they back a strikingly similar ideological platform of Tyson's views. Derp.

this is the equivalent of caring about what Brad Pitt's character in Snatch thought about politics.....
and that's absurd

for that matter, caring what Brad Pitt himself thinks is also patently absurd

This goofy motherfucker is openly calling for me to be criminalized and persecuted by way of mere existence, and all I can do is wish him well on overcoming his issues when boxing is no longer an outlet. I'd personally never want Christianity outlawed or evangelical peeps like @PainIsLIfe persecuted. That shouldn't earn me a cookie, it's just standard shit that first worlders of secular republics believe.

I agree with some of what Fury says.

And even if I didn't, he is entitled to his opinion.

SJW cucks are just mad he spanked Wilder and just want to attack him in some way.

That was actually badass once you tell a man you're going to taste his blood in the fight. lol
What is "sus"? I'm old and never know the lingo.
Sus, as in suspect. It's kind of a meme in the black community when a guy who's ostensibly straight does something that's suspiciously "gay". Basically just a way for guys to bust each other's balls, nothing too serious, just fun. :)

This is a quality bait thread.

Very, very good bait.

Tyson Fury is a man with convictions. From what I know of his character, he treats everyone with respect until they prove they do not deserve it. Need more men in this world like him.
Agreed!!

I also cant see what you wrote on my wall cuz of these yellows.

"Suspect"

When a man says or does something that could be interpreted as homoerotic, because that's gay and gay is about the worst possible thing you could be. Allegedly.
Yes, but almost all of the time it's not serious, it's just straight guys busting each other's balls. Young black guys couldn't care less if someone's gay by and large. My brother used to be a homophobic dude into the hip hop culture, he still is part of the culture, but the culture has changed. Homophobia isn't considered cool anymore. He hasn't had a problem with gay people for years now.

When I was a kid in the 80s and 90s homophobia was serious in the black and white communities, though. I'm mixed, and if you want my anecdotal opinion, black people are becoming more accepting and white people are becoming less accepting because it's such a polarizing political issue now and virtually all blacks are Democrats/liberals/progressives while most whites are Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters. Or even if still on the left, there's a hard backlash to woke culture. But blacks increasingly see parallels between homophobia and racism and are increasingly sympathetic.

And if that isn't clear cut homophobia and misogyny, then what the hell it is and what otherwise would be? If people believe those things (as is their 1A right in Murica), how the hell are they clutching their pearls over "labels" which definitively describe their views? :confused: "I'm not homophobic, I just think gay people should be criminalized."

{<jordan}
I agree with some of what Fury says

<{monica}>

I don't know much about boxing, but I really like Tyson Fury.

I'm mixed, and if you want my anecdotal opinion, black people are becoming more accepting and white people are becoming less accepting because it's such a polarizing political issue now and virtually all blacks are Democrats/liberals/progressives while most whites are Republicans/conservatives/Trump supporters. Or even if still on the left, there's a hard backlash to woke culture. But blacks increasingly see parallels between homophobia and racism and are increasingly sympathetic.

I'd say right-wing whites quite easily have a bigger problem than the black community on the whole at this point. There are also two components there, one of them is to do with civil rights and the other is sociocultural. It's fitting you brought that up.

There was a A 2007 study by researchers from the City University of New York which found that “though Black Americans provided more harsh lip service to homosexuality, when it comes to discrimination, they are much more supportive.”

And if that isn't clear cut homophobia and misogyny, then what the hell it is and what otherwise would be? If people believe those things (as is their 1A right in Murica), how the hell are they clutching their pearls over "labels" which definitively describe their views? :confused: "I'm not homophobic, I just think gay people should be criminalized."

{<jordan}

<{monica}>
I agree with his thoughts on abortion.

The purpose of sex is reproduction, so no, he doesn't need to apologize. Everyone promoting deviancy needs to apologize.

My brother used to be a homophobic dude into the hip hop culture, he still is part of the culture, but the culture has changed. Homophobia isn't considered cool anymore. He hasn't had a problem with gay people for years now.

15 Years Ago:

But, Uh...

tumblr_otgue9WRKi1vz197eo1_540.gifv

tumblr_otgue9WRKi1vz197eo3_500.gifv

<36>

This album probably changed a bunch of adolescent kids' lives tbh. Ty's a good emcee and lyricist, it's his production chops that are A+ ridiculous. An incredibly difficult feat to cover an entire album by yourself and have virtually every track be fire. Kanye can relate though.

Back