Tyson Fury vs Anthony Joshua set for August in Saudi Arabia

Neither guy is easy work for anyone, which is what makes it interesting
Its a great, great fight. Im just legitimately shocked that people think Fury walks through him. These are the same people who call Wilder a bum, but now Fury is unbeatable because he beat the supposed bum?

Its a great, great fight. Im just legitimately shocked that people think Fury walks through him. These are the same people who call Wilder a bum, but now Fury is unbeatable because he beat the supposed bum?

I’m not sure many people think Fury walks through AJ apart from the same people who called Wilder a bum.

Don’t let the worst ‘fans’ colour your opinion.

I’ve never seen Tyson Fury lose, I think the trend continues.

If Joshua takes a measured approach like he did with Ruiz the second time, Fury wins a ugly decision. If it turns into a dog fight I could see Joshua dropping Fury but not finishing him. Tough fight to call.

If Fury's head is on straight (or as straight as it can be with him) Fury wins an makes it look rather easy to a lopsided decision. If Fury is his coked out insane self then AJ smokes him within 5.

If Fury's head is on straight (or as straight as it can be with him) Fury wins an makes it look rather easy to a lopsided decision. If Fury is his coked out insane self then AJ smokes him within 5.
doubt that Fury is so stupid to turn up coked out of his mind. Since he has been working together with Lockhard he has taken his nutrition very serious. Sugar Hill also mentioned that Fury only drinks non alcoholic beer etc. His nutrition is on point now (something it has never been before, he even laughed at the idea that nutrition would matter lmao). Also he trains 6 times a week even outside of camp.

I favour Fury but it's no walk in the park, AJ has a much better resume and has fought a lot better competition.

So fury just posted a vid confirming the date and location. Be interested to see their first head to head now, I wonder if Tyson will be able to ruffle AJ's feathers.

So fury just posted a vid confirming the date and location. Be interested to see their first head to head now, I wonder if Tyson will be able to ruffle AJ's feathers.

I’m not sure he will. We’ve seen Joshua pissed but never lose his head. And furys trash talk is more crazy antics than anything really cutting. He got in to wilders head but I don’t think that’s too difficult tbh

doubt that Fury is so stupid to turn up coked out of his mind. Since he has been working together with Lockhard he has taken his nutrition very serious. Sugar Hill also mentioned that Fury only drinks non alcoholic beer etc. His nutrition is on point now (something it has never been before, he even laughed at the idea that nutrition would matter lmao). Also he trains 6 times a week even outside of camp.
It's not really a matter of being stupid or not. You could've said the same thing about the Klitschko rematch, "no way he doesn't take it seriously, it'd be stupid for him to go on a bender" etc

Dont see AJ playing into it. Hes got that stone cold killer robot vibe to him.

As always though Im greatly looking forward to Fury’s nonsense lol.

I’m not sure he will. We’ve seen Joshua pissed but never lose his head. And furys trash talk is more crazy antics than anything really cutting. He got in to wilders head but I don’t think that’s too difficult tbh
He lost his head a little in the Dillian Whyte fight, but he was a lot younger and greener back then.

wasn't arum talking shit about this fight not happening like a week ago? the grey sunken cunt.

eddie hearn is the fucking man.
I think Warren and Arum were.

Some apologies owed to Eddie for putting the deal together despite working against a couple of negative coffin dodging cunts.

So naturally he will get none.

The fact that Hearn hasn’t announced anything yet suggests more fuckery ahead before we see this

It's not really a matter of being stupid or not. You could've said the same thing about the Klitschko rematch, "no way he doesn't take it seriously, it'd be stupid for him to go on a bender" etc

To be fair though, mate, that mostly 'cos he'd been busted for PEDs in the Hammer fight & by the stage of just before the Wlad rematch his team obviously thought that it was all gonna go public & he'd get the result of the first Wlad fight voided.

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that that's the actual reason for his "coke-induced breakdown"—not saying he's not a mentalist wreckhead but IMO I think having that court case about to explode into the public eye (which, eventually, it didn't, both because it was replaced with headlines about coke & his opinions on Jews/gays/women/whatever & because the press are uncredulous cunts when it comes to drug-cheats in boxing & also because UKAD ran out of money & allowed him to "settle" rather than throwing the book at him) accelerated that.

I'd even bet on that ankle injury he picked up being self-inflicted or at least done deliberately.

It's worked out so nicely for him, from having to give up the world title because he got found to be a roid-cheating fuckhead into "Redemption of Comeback Kid Feel-good Uberstory, Beats Drugs & Regains World Title Never Lost in the Ring".

I've met the bloke & had a good long chat with him, he's cannier than you'd think & the cunts he knocks around with don't really give me any reason to doubt he'd sell his own mother if it meant wriggling out of something.

^ all of which, BTW—& leading on from what others have said above about talking about Joshua not being sure of himself etc. etc.—leads me to comment that I would LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE Joshua to respond to his bullshit at a press conference with a crack about UKAD & 'roids.

I mean, I bet Joshua's on something, not saying he's squeaky, like but I would fucking love it if someone had the bollocks to bring it up to Fury's face, on camera with a load of people watching.

Back