Tyson Fury vs Overeem

You said like Overeem didn't try to wrestle with Ngannou, i pointed out that Overeem did try to take him down but got denied by a Fresh Ngannou who has 100% TDD, what is your point?
You think Tyson Fury has the same TDD ability with the guy who denied Blaydes and Cain's wrestling LMAO

the texted from another user, whom I quoted, roughly wrote that "Alistair is savvy enough to not stand and fight and to bring the fight to the ground" in reference to this thread about Fury vs. Overeem. I then jokingly asked him like Overeem did with Ngannou, which he did not do as he tried to fight Ngannou standing and was ktfo

the texted from another user, whom I quoted, roughly wrote that "Alistair is savvy enough to not stand and fight and to bring the fight to the ground" in reference to this thread about Fury vs. Overeem. I then jokingly asked him like Overeem did with Ngannou, which he did not do as he tried to fight Ngannou standing and was ktfo

0:36 Overeem did try to take Ngannou down and got rejected easily, he doesn't want to fight standing like you said

If Overeem gets thai clinch on him, fury would get kneed into another planet

0:36 Overeem did try to take Ngannou down and got rejected easily, he doesn't want to fight standing like you said

your post seems to consist of the fallacy of moving the goalposts... Overeem tried to take him down, then what did he do? He stood and exchanged with Ngannou. How did he lose? He was ktfo while standing and trying to strike.

Braun Stroman couldn't even beat Fury in WWE and now Overeem is going to beat him?

Ok....
giphy.gif

Did you really just use the WWE as an example? I think Fury would beat Reem in any combat, but WWE is not real fighting.

your post seems to consist of the fallacy of moving the goalposts... Overeem tried to take him down, then what did he do? He stood and exchanged with Ngannou. How did he lose? He was ktfo while standing and trying to strike.
LOL so you just straight up ignore Ngannou's TDD? You said Overeem want to fight standing but fact is Ngannou forced Overeem to fight standing.
I'm done reply to you, have fun with your logic

LOL so you just straight up ignore Ngannou's TDD? You said Overeem want to fight standing but fact is Ngannou forced Overeem to fight standing.
I'm done reply to you, have fun with your logic

not ignoring anything. you chimed in and are continuing to post fallacy after fallacy while seemingly not being aware of the illogic that you're spewing and that Overeem stood with Ngannou, only to be ktfo. I never wrote that Overeem "wanted" anything. I didn't even use the word or a synonym for "want."

yeah, you should be done.

Fury vs Overeem though? Overeem has about a 5 percent chance of beating Tyson Fury in boxing.
I'd give Fury a 30% chance of KOing Overeem in MMA. Love Overeem but I chose him for the hypothetical matchup because he stands and bangs 90 percent of the time and as we know..... that chin is... well... suspect

but of course if Overeem can just push Tyson against the fence and take him down it would be over quick

I would have say yes I’ll give fury a better chance beating overeem in a mma fight than overeem beating fury in boxing match. think if you going give fury someone give him Ngannou in mma fight. It’s going stay standing, Ngannou gas tank would be biggest question to me.

LOL you think Ngannou easy to take down? Blaydes couldn't, Cain couldn't, Stipe couldn't untill Ngannou gassed himself out at the end of the round, Overeem tried to grapple with him too but got denied. Fresh Ngannou has 100% takedown defense.
Why this "Ngannou cant defense takedown" myth still going on? Just because Stipe took a gassed out Ngannou down it mean everyone can too? You guys doesn't learn anything when Ngannou beat Cain and Blaydes?

to be fair … ngannou just has bastic TDD + Survival mode and i think fury is just as strong as ngannou.

you can stun People with a jab with 4oz gloves on.

Hell … Roz trained MMA for max. 2 years and he destroyed Overeems face.

MMA fight should be in a ring, cuz no MMA Training allowed … that would be fair.

Tyson Fury takes one fight in the UFC.... Overeem, Ngannou, or Derrick Lewis? those would be my top 3 picks. Overeem vs Fury could actually bring in a lot of viewers.

You can't throw him in there with fricking DC or Stipe obviously.

I actually think Overeem might get KOed by Fury if he stands with him........ or maybe Reem submits tyson in 2 minutes or chops his leg off with 2 leg kicks lol..

Overeem vs Fury? would you watch?

Any MMA fighter that stands and bangs with Fury (or any other top boxer) doesn't stand a chance.

Fury can lick Reem's shoulder all he wants. The ref ain't gonna come in and break the clinch. So, you know, Reem will then blast Fury's sternum into his lungs.

Fury wins in boxing and Overeem wins in mma

Back