Tyson Fury vs Stipe Miocic?

Africa5876

The Last GenderBender (Usada approved)
Banned
Reaction score
Tyson Fury just beat the fucking shit out of Deontay Wilder and I'm curious what sherdog things about this matchup
(Spoiler alert, I think it shouldn't happen and I think it's stupid but I wanna see if anyone genuinely wants this to happen.)

You think this'll happen? Is it out of the realm of possibility? Will Stipe beat his ass? Or will fury shock the world and ko Stipe.

Fury will for sure join the UFC but not yet. I think he will do some Fights in the end of his Career in 3 - 5 Years.

In MMA I am assuming? Stipe should win that fight.

I dont give a shit what any one thinks, Fury would KO that midget in 30 seconds.

Tyson Fury just beat the fucking shit out of Deontay Wilder and I'm curious what sherdog things about this matchup
(Spoiler alert, I think it shouldn't happen and I think it's stupid but I wanna see if anyone genuinely wants this to happen.)

You think this'll happen? Is it out of the realm of possibility? Will Stipe beat his ass? Or will fury shock the world and ko Stipe.
You really want to see it? Why? In MMA Stipe takes him down and ground and pounds him out or submits him with ease. In boxing Fury would absolutely embarrass Stipe.
In summation;
13-CamRon-Eff-Yo-Thread.gif

If those are the best heavyweight boxers it's pretty clear that MMA has way better athletes.

Did he finish wilder?
Wilder Corner threw in the towel in the 7th. Fury dropped him good in the second or third. Wilder was done. Looked like he was on rubbery legs for a while. Ear bleeding, tyson licking his blood off him.

Fury would beat Stipe with 6 months of takedown defense. He moves way to well for his size.

Under what rules?

In boxing Fury kills him. He would made Stipe look small.

Ngannou already called him out tho

Fury will for sure join the UFC but not yet. I think he will do some Fights in the end of his Career in 3 - 5 Years.
Dude just make 25 millions and add sponsors to that.

He is never fighting in the UFC

Is this a joke?
Stipe takes him down and turns his head into Gypsy paste

Did he finish wilder?
He destroyed him. Wilder's corner threw the towel in. It was a one side beatin and fury was just getting started.

Also, fury is way too big and fast for stipe

Back