Ubereem is returning

He's not even close to Ubereem status yet. I doubt he will because the amount of gear required is unhealthy at that age

Total coincidence that he started getting jacked as soon as he left the ufc lol

Ubereem works even better in kickboxing with the gloves and short rounds. About the time he would start getting tired he gets a break.

the day i realized ubereem wasnt natural was like day I realize santa wasnt real like wtf Ubereem was so dope (literally)they should have gave him exemption his body respond to roids better then any1 Vitor other good 1

Cmon now guys, he clearly started getting flabby after testing for stupidly high T because he wasn't motivated in the UFC. Now that he's free he's motivated to look like a science experiment again.

i want to see ao in bellator...k1 is bored compared with mma

I think the Glory heavyweights KO him. They're no joke

Glory is making another mistake. Rumor has it that Overeem will face Rico directly and it will be a title fight! According to anonymous sources, Glory wants to boost its PPV viewership. The fight will be held in October.

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...listair-overeem-gepland-voor-oktober-gerucht/

If this proves to be true, than I believe this is a spit in the face of fighters like Benny Adegbuyi who waited for years for another title fight. Glory has done it in the past, bending the rules in order to favor a big name. Badr had a title fight at collision 2 even though he was not no. 1 in the Glory charts.

Glory is making another mistake. Rumor has it that Overeem will face Rico directly and it will be a title fight! According to anonymous sources, Glory wants to boost its PPV viewership. The fight will be held in October.

https://www.vechtsportinfo.nl/nieuw...listair-overeem-gepland-voor-oktober-gerucht/

If this proves to be true, than I believe this is a spit in the face of fighters like Benny Adegbuyi who waited for years for another title fight. Glory has done it in the past, bending the rules in order to favor a big name. Badr had a title fight at collision 2 even though he was not no. 1 in the Glory charts.

Its not supprising though is it? Glory isnt in the best health and big headlining fights for arena shows are probably their lifeblood.

The alternative would be Reem/Hari 3 I spose but with Hari's recent loses I'm not sure the hype would be as strong for that.

Its not supprising though is it? Glory isnt in the best health and big headlining fights for arena shows are probably their lifeblood.

The alternative would be Reem/Hari 3 I spose but with Hari's recent loses I'm not sure the hype would be as strong for that.
Hari is fighting this month against a very beatable opponent, so they could leverage that win into Reem/Hari 3. Honestly I think that may be a bigger seller than the Rico fight anyways.

Reactions: H2F
Hari is fighting this month against a very beatable opponent, so they could leverage that win into Reem/Hari 3. Honestly I think that may be a bigger seller than the Rico fight anyways.

I wouldnt be supprised if the aim was for Hari to win that match and then fight the winner of Rico/Reem at the next big arena show in spring next year.

Back