UFC 196 pbp/discussion

I've done exactly same but only triple and above

I don't see that ever happening, but I wish you good luck. 5 parley bets are hard, never bet big amounts on parley bets like that.

I don't see that ever happening, but I wish you good luck. 5 parley bets are hard, never bet big amounts on parley bets like that.
That's why I do Yankee, 2/3/4/5 with all the possibility

That's why I do Yankee, 2/3/4/5 with all the possibility

Ive been betting for years but always done double,trebles ect. What's this Yankee bet!? I've seen it along wth the others but never looked up on this. Certain amount right you can still win an amount of money? 2 being the lowest for a win depending on number of fights? Way off? Haha

Well Siyar definitely is not winning, so cross your fingers TS.

Ive been betting for years but always done double,trebles ect. What's this Yankee bet!? I've seen it along wth the others but never looked up on this. Certain amount right you can still win an amount of money? 2 being the lowest for a win depending on number of fights? Way off? Haha

Your are in luck! since I was calculating my potential win, I had this, look at this pic below, basically you get all the combination with any of the 2 is the lowest, and 5 is the highest.
The 1/2, or 1/3 means if Diego and Siyar wins, or Diego and Nate wins, then I get 157 and 225. So if all 5 of my picks wins, then I get the maximum total of 34376, but if only 4 wins, then it won't be that many, will be around 20k+. If only 3 wins, then around 2K depending on which 3. If only 2 wins, I get a portion back...

upload_2016-3-5_19-58-39.png

Well Siyar definitely is not winning, so cross your fingers TS.
Yeah, he wasn't on my picking list.... but couldn't resist the odds... I had all the other four winning before looking at the odds, only Siyar... I've added him because of the odds.... This is a bad move I know...

thanks to you, i've added a safety bet, to get my money back :)
upload_2016-3-5_20-9-18.png

Your are in luck! since I was calculating my potential win, I had this, look at this pic below, basically you get all the combination with any of the 2 is the lowest, and 5 is the highest.
The 1/2, or 1/3 means if Diego and Siyar wins, or Diego and Nate wins, then I get 157 and 225. So if all 5 of my picks wins, then I get the maximum total of 34376, but if only 4 wins, then it won't be that many, will be around 20k+. If only 3 wins, then around 2K depending on which 3. If only 2 wins, I get a portion back...

View attachment 81515

Ahh! You learn something new everyday lol! I'm definitely having a bet like that tonight. Cheers for that mate appreciate it. If I'm about when I put it on I'll let you know what I went for! GL with yours!

Ahh! You learn something new everyday lol! I'm definitely having a bet like that tonight. Cheers for that mate appreciate it. If I'm about when I put it on I'll let you know what I went for! GL with yours!

Haha! you too! Best of luck! I've just done 100 on Tate as a safety bet, Yankee will be a bummer if only one of the picks is correct, because you get nothing

Haha! you too! Best of luck! I've just done 100 on Tate as a safety bet, Yankee will be a bummer if only one of the picks is correct, because you get nothing
Haha for sure! I'm confident I can get a good 3 maybe 4! Or none we'll see haha. Cheers dude!

Haha for sure! I'm confident I can get a good 3 maybe 4! Or none we'll see haha. Cheers dude!

Do you, or anyone knows what's the difference between total rounds betting and will fight go the distance? I'm confused, so if I bet both under 1.5 and Yes to will fight go the distance, then it's a sure win?

upload_2016-3-5_20-20-17.png

Do you, or anyone knows what's the difference between total rounds betting and will fight go the distance? I'm confused, so if I bet both under 1.5 and Yes to will fight go the distance, then it's a sure win?

View attachment 81521

I sometimes do the over 2.5 goals in football. Basically if you bet under 1.5 then the fights got to be finished in round one or within 2 mins 30 of the second round. Anything over 2mins 30 in the second round is a loss for that bet. Fight going the distance is just exactly what it says. If you do they two bets then you'd lose if the fight ends between the middle of the second round to the end of the fight. Hope that made sense lol.

I sometimes do the over 2.5 goals in football. Basically if you bet under 1.5 then the fights got to be finished in round one or within 2 mins 30 of the second round. Anything over 2mins 30 in the second round is a loss for that bet. Fight going the distance is just exactly what it says. If you do they two bets then you'd lose if the fight ends between the middle of the second round to the end of the fight. Hope that made sense lol.
Lol! Thanks! Took me a while of figure it out! Never played those, but looking for another safe bet... Thinking to drop another 100 on Nate for single

It's possible but I wouldn't drop more than a couple bucks on that type of parley. Good luck

By safety bet... you mean to safely lose $100?

We will see tomorrow! People are blind sighted by Rondas KO, they forgot how good Tate's wrestling is!

If all you saw in the Ronda fight was the KO then you missed a lot.

Holly is a superior wrestler. She has been training with Jackson-Wink damn near her whole life.

Back