UFC 196 pbp/discussion

Holly stopped the Judo throw using sitting down method, it's not gonna work on Tate's wrestling

But her superior wrestling skills will do just fine.

I know MMA math can be a bit silly, but if Holly can ragdoll Ronda, who ragdolled Tate, I don't think she's going to have much of an issue.

This is going to be a Joanna Champion vs Jessica Penna type massacre.

You could've watched the next 8 or so PPVs in beautiful HD, but instead you decided to flush $$ down a burger king toilet

You could've watched the next 8 or so PPVs in beautiful HD, but instead you decided to flush $$ down a burger king toilet

I'm still watching every PPV in HD.... bought every single one of them, except MM's, if he headlines then I order and get my refund before main event starts

But her superior wrestling skills will do just fine.

I know MMA math can be a bit silly, but if Holly can ragdoll Ronda, who ragdolled Tate, I don't think she's going to have much of an issue.

This is going to be a Joanna Champion vs Jessica Penna type massacre.

MMA math should never be used... style makes fight! And Tate happens to match up with Holly really well, it'll be a competitive fight, whether Tate will win or not... I don't know, I just have a good feeling about it! 60/40 chance

I'm still watching every PPV in HD.... bought every single one of them, except MM's, if he headlines then I order and get my refund before main event starts

MMA math should never be used... style makes fight! And Tate happens to match up with Holly really well, it'll be a competitive fight, whether Tate will win or not... I don't know, I just have a good feeling about it! 60/40 chance

Tate has a terrible style for this fight. She blocks punches with her face and has just average grappling ability.

Her only advantage is toughness but all that's going to do is make her take a gruesome beating if she doesn't get KO'd clean.

Tate has a terrible style for this fight. She blocks punches with her face and has just average grappling ability.

Her only advantage is toughness but all that's going to do is make her take a gruesome beating if she doesn't get KO'd clean.

But she has huge boobs! That's what matters! LOL

I like some of the dog odds, but Thatch and Miller should win.

I like some of the dog odds, but Thatch and Miller should win.
Why are people so confident in Thatch? I get why they think Miller should win, but Thatch? Why? He doesn't look good in his last fight, looks like he gassed and got a questionable chin..... So Siyar has every chance winning this fight... it's just an odd that's too good to pass

We will see tomorrow! People are blind sighted by Rondas KO, they forgot how good Tate's wrestling is!

I also think people got a bit carried away after the ronda ko but holm does have good takedown defense and I believe she's physically stronger than tate.

That bet won't win son. I predict 2-3 of your 5 fights will hit though. You need to gamble a little more wisely. Look for a pay out of -110 to +350 and wager big with those odds. A lotto bet of that nature which you made rarely works out.

aggression, i suspect a TKO win
I actually think this can happen too! Jim Miller is slowing down, he's not the same as a few years back! Of course Diego is the same, but Diego can take shots, ALOT of shots and keep swinging at it! Miller's not really good at dodging big shots... he's not fast enough! So it's possible to get a TKO

I think you got all of your picks wrong tbh and should do a parlay and pick the opposite.

That bet won't win son. I predict 2-3 of your 5 fights will hit though. You need to gamble a little more wisely. Look for a pay out of -110 to +350 and wager big with those odds. A lotto bet of that nature which you made rarely works out.
But if I hit 3 of them, then it's $$$, if only 2 still get a portion back...

Valentina Shevchenko at +100... there's your money fight.

Why are people so confident in Thatch? I get why they think Miller should win, but Thatch? Why? He doesn't look good in his last fight, looks like he gassed and got a questionable chin..... So Siyar has every chance winning this fight... it's just an odd that's too good to pass

Thatch isn't a bad bet, but Siyar hasn't been exactly consistent either.

Thatch isn't a bad bet, but Siyar hasn't been exactly consistent either.
Yes I know Siyar isn't consistent, but so is Thatch... so having this odd is crazy to me, that's why I bet on it, even though in the beginning I thought Thatch will win

Yes I know Siyar isn't consistent, but so is Thatch... so having this odd is crazy to me, that's why I bet on it, even though in the beginning I thought Thatch will win

I don't really have high hopes for either fighter. Thatch seems entitled by the hype he was getting and Siyar is overconfident.

Back