UFC 196 pbp/discussion

Paging Barry, Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Barry??????

Just want to make sure you're alive and that your loyal subscribers did not show up with pitchforks and burn your house to the ground.

Oh wait, you probably don't care since the bank will be repossessing it soon right? Cain, Ronda, now Conor as HUGE favorites that "No way in hell would lose".

Barry, I would like to tell you we aren't all laughing at you (still) but I'd be lying. You suck dude, you should have taken your own advice from back in the day and just stopped betting MMA.

At least Barry is funny though. You want to see something actually pathetic? Remember MMABettingTips guy? You know, the one who said he's now betting full time and that he'd easily have a 20% ROI. Here are his results for the last 60 days... https://www.cappertek.com/picks.asp?shs=MMABettingTips.com&lastDays=60&sport=ALL#history

-15.21 units and a -15.13% ROI

Yes, this is the same guy talking shit about touts awful results and how he would do much better.

But her superior wrestling skills will do just fine.

I know MMA math can be a bit silly, but if Holly can ragdoll Ronda, who ragdolled Tate, I don't think she's going to have much of an issue.

This is going to be a Joanna Champion vs Jessica Penna type massacre.
Told you MMA math is stupid to consider

hahahaha I have a feeling I might be the only other person who knows who Danny Brown is, but thats my fucking dude.

The OLD album was fucking fantastic. WOW what a night.

good fuckin idea, actually

Conor lost, but I doubt he loses to Aldo after the first fight. Aldo is going to come in stiff again and get finished again still having the 13 seconds imprinted in his brain. Frankie though may be a toss up.

good fuckin idea, actually

^^ careful, actually. according to BM, the bets stay pending until the fights happen or one guy retires. so a bet on aldo or edgar vs conor could be pending for years.

Aldo is going to come in stiff again and get finished again still having the 13 seconds imprinted in his brain. Frankie though may be a toss up.

stop paraphrasing conor, it's embarassing. aldo didn't lose because he ''came in stiff'' he lost because he closed distance by litteraly darting forward with no guard up what so ever. he lost because he was pridefull. conor lost yesterday because he believed his own hype, which is why he was throwing all sorts of reckless stuff with poor technique and ended up draining himself to a point where getting clipped was enough for him to panic and freeze up and as a result ended up gassing himself out.

----

Even though tate had a 10-8 in r2 holm would have still been up though, no ?

The holm bet while naturally bad since it lost was only 2 minutes away from cashing in, but she has said she got complacent going into r5 knowing she was on her way to a decision W.

Even though tate had a 10-8 in r2 holm would have still been up though, no ?

The holm bet while naturally bad since it lost was only 2 minutes away from cashing in, but she has said she got complacent going into r5 knowing she was on her way to a decision W.
If Tate just stood on her back she def wins round 5 and its a draw. Holm needed to avoid that scramble altogether

Congrats breaking even. I need Hunt next card to close a £500 parlay and im loving the look of Magny as the dog. Seriously considering just lb that card tho as nothing else jumping out at me Magny prob a really good fight to lb. Still was up from lb last night even after Holm fucked me thats 5 straight events ive won a good amount lb. Thank god too or id be seriously down from pre bets. 365 has the card listed at 10pm so hopefully on a good hour for us. I cant be staying up every card need to get my pre fight bet mojo back!

Hunt has this, and yeah magny is a beast with his volume but he will need to circle and jab and pepper away constantly while moving. Yeah live betting is the key, sometimes a good idea to switch things up I tried a few pre bets and parlays last 2 events not so successful but my lb has always been more successful then not so will stick with that, its an aussie event hmm not sure about live bet on that one main card surely but maybe early and main prelims we may not have it :(

If Tate just stood on her back she def wins round 5 and its a draw. Holm needed to avoid that scramble altogether

Rare to have draws though, judges tend to favour split ds instead, id imagine hollys plan was just to land her jab and eek a split d but mute discussion, if anything at least we get some better holm and Mcgregor lines :)

^^ careful, actually. according to BM, the bets stay pending until the fights happen or one guy retires. so a bet on aldo or edgar vs conor could be pending for years.
yeah good point. better to wait till an opponent is announced. Even then, chance of injury

If you look at it now! Is it hard? 4/5!

And if you would have listened to me and put the money only on a Nate/Tate parlay, you would've won $3000.

Don't brag about losing, its not a good look.

And if you would have listened to me and put the money only on a Nate/Tate parlay, you would've won $3000.

Don't brag about losing, its not a good look.
Losing? You joking me? It's a Yankee! U even know what that is? Or you too young to bet?

Back