UFC 196 pbp/discussion

wow, nice KO by ishi.. erosa defense is terrible

Good stuff! Too bad I was small, but this was more of an Erosa fade... haven't liked him in any fight so far.

Great start. Erosa will not be in the UFC long. His striking defense is awful.

boom ishi SC=NA cashes at plus money. ridiculous value line

Ishihara is going to drink a fifth of Jager now.

Good for my draft kings debut tonight, but I got over zealous taking Ishi by dec instead of ML

lol was writing "ishi 1-0 if there was livebetting available i would bet erosa though because I think ishi is slowing down" was about to press the "post reply" button but then I heard the KO.
Edit:
Good start for the over KO prop, wanna thank the poster that highlighted it, put some $ on it, would have missed it otherwise.

"i love you my bitches" haha funny dude

"I love you my b*tches*

Great start, I hit Ishihara ML, Ishihara +3½ points and Ishihara scorecards= no action.

Erosa is the 145 version of George Roop. Roop is 6'1 and fights at 135. And just like Roop, Erosa got dropped and then knocked out by an overhand punch.

Those tall, skinny guys at the lighter weight classes are so easy to beat.

lol was writing "ishi 1-0 if there was livebetting available i would bet erosa though because I think ishi is slowing down" was about to press the "post reply" button but then I heard the KO.
Edit:
Good start for the over KO prop, wanna thank the poster that highlighted it, put some $ on it, would have missed it otherwise.

Would have done similar or put a flyer on erosa or ichi split d if the prop was available, ishi was slowing down but he had that pop and cardio for early r2, I think he would have gassed totally after a minute or 2 but will never find out.

Back