UFC 197 Play-by-Play & Discussion

jones straight to close parlays
jones ITD for 2u
jones RD2 -- 0.08u to win 1u, basically

RD 2JJ ITD, plz!

Can't believe my luck that I nailed Mighty mouse big at 1.45 (-222) a couple months back best value line for a while imo

C'mon Henry use your wrestling thats where you have the advantage. What a joke... so pissed right now
Done for the night

Profitable cool headed bettors don't get pissed barry. they take it on the chin like your boy cejudo, bite their tongue and realise that losses are to be expected but never upset over if you had solid reasoning for your picks. I assume because your a "pro" tout your bet's were solid but apparently not....but everyone already knew that hah :p

Last edited:
Okay 5d fixed it LOL.

not that im doubting the great Jon Jones, but i wonder if OSP's size, reach, athleticism, and awkwardness catch him off guard. also factor in that Jones has been away from the cage for a while now.

... or jones can just come in and hellbow him to oblivion lol

I put half of my BR on this event.

If Jones loses Ill be about 5% up.
If Jones wins my BR grows a solid 60%.

War Bones!!!

My sub bet was prelims and main card only not fight pass

not that im doubting the great Jon Jones, but i wonder if OSP's size, reach, athleticism, and awkwardness catch him off guard. also factor in that Jones has been away from the cage for a while now.

... or jones can just come in and hellbow him to oblivion lol
I think Jones needs to get out of the first... OSP has terrible cardio and is taking this one on short notice.

Jonny took blows from Gus, DC and Glover and we still have to see him rocked.

C'mon Henry use your wrestling thats where you have the advantage. What a joke... so pissed right now
Done for the night

HAHAHAHA he did Barry. He hit a nice takedown and, like most of us that know what we're talking about itt said, he couldn't hold MM down for more than a few seconds. Then, like most of us also said, he got completely outclassed standing.

We just thought Henry could hang in there and last deep into the fight. But we all were pretty sure that MM was on a completely different level.

Sorry you didn't realize that.

My sub bet was prelims and main card only not fight pass
That's interesting. 5Dimes always says "All 12 fights must occur for action". (Fill in total number of fights). I didn't know other books even had that prop.

man this is going to look so fucking ugly. what happens when jones gets on top? those fuckin elbows? or might yank his head off...

Im glad everyone (or most everyone) profited on MM. that might be the last time we have halfway decent odds on MM going forward though unfortunately

So so SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad I moved a lot of my action on Mighty Mouse to -5.5 from just Dec and UD.

Jones ML and ITD here. Little on Jones rd 2 and Jones rd 3 too.

Im glad everyone (or most everyone) profited on MM. that might be the last time we have halfway decent odds on MM going forward though unfortunately

I want MM vs TJ/Cruz now. There's just zero challenges for him at 125. And he's just SO much better than he was when he lost to Cruz. I think he could win those fights now. Not sure where odds would be...

Back