1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 197 Play-by-Play & Discussion

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Apr 23, 2016.

1. wack3d Silver Belt

nope it was just some impulsive lb.. actually forgot there was any boxing tonight and just catched it on lb as the fight started

seems like there is quite a few closely matched boxing fights next month. hopefully we can find some nice value there

2. Roads55 Brown Belt

I hear you there, I think it's a combination of betting and the crazy amount of events these days. big fights don't seem so special because we see so many others. I hate watching any of the card that's not the actual fight now because it's just highlight reel after highlight reel of brutal finishes and nulls the enjoyment of finishes and other fights on that card I reckon.

3. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

what were the bonuses? the post fight presser is mis-timed, it's white finishing saying who got them, but you can't hear any names

4. null Gold Belt

I rewound on the Fight Pass press conference stream:

Roberts/Steele FOTN
    Johnson & Rodriguez POTN.

5. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

f m l ^^

6. cs02132 Green Belt

Had a good night but i really should have won more. Between soccer this morning and UFC tonight, this should have been a huge day, and this is worse than losing for me..

Procrastinated on all my bets except MM. Literally waited until 6:34 to try to bet Kevin Lee and it was too late once i hit confirm, left my house to go to my friends and never bet Vick, waited until after the Vick fight to try to bet Esparza o2.5 and BM had already pulled it, was titled so i didnt bet sergio pettis + o2.5, out of fear of losing and not being able to bet MM ML, and then i was even more titled about that so i only put $10 on barboza ml + o2.5, when i was watching his odds the the whole week up until the card started. never got around to doing my lee/DJ/JJ parlay or the s. pettis o2.5/ + esparza o2.5 parlays..

i had notes and screenshots of all my bets but i got caught ball watching :( ..one tilt started a chain reaction lol.. i need to do my bets earlier in advance from now on.. fucking tired of leaving money on the table every card. all this BS could have been avoided..

im probably annoying because i post about this after almost every card, but i have some adjustments to make ..

cant believe MM got down to -335, i thought -370 was the lowest it was going. what a mismatch lol, i just checked and cejudo's first fight was only in 2013.. way too quick of a title shot

7. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

yea, mighty mouse was an actual steal at -325 or wherever it closed

8. cs02132 Green Belt

posted earlier about JJ/OSP starts round 2 at -184. I need to get back on 5d. BM really dropped the ball with live betting. Only reason I'm with them. 5d is where its at now I guess

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  9. RyuDave Green Belt

It was on ladbrokes mate. Glad it hit but still ended up with a 4u loss on the event.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2016
  10. Ukram Silver Belt

played my usual safety live bets approach and up £500:)

Agree with jb I hope we get better JJ lines, if ufc 200 jj vs dc happens, may even have to go dog hunting with dc a little, I agree with dc if that same jj turns up he is in for trouble.

2 week ufc break though !

And its an odd one we have 3 ufc may events, 2 early on the month but the first ones on a sunday, then sat then 2 week break and an sunday event, hell have no fury on a cold Monday morning.

11. cs02132 Green Belt

Damn 2 Sunday cards I have to miss because of work. UFN 88 looks good too. Sucks