Status
Not open for further replies.
img

love tukhugov

like cummins
like lineker

(5d)

Damn

I've been waiting for Cummins line to come out. -165 is crazy. I think nog is done .. It's at -210 now

I also don't see how werdum is going to lose. I think he's better everywhere than stipe..

Does stipe have the longer reach? That
changes a lot for me if he does

Yup.... I put money on Corey via TKO weeks ago at +500. He has good hands and Shogun is shot. Covers a gnp finish too.

Also took Stipe +145. Love Werdum but this is a nightmare for him.

Not convinced with Maia at those odds. Brown is though and Im going to be on him if he reaches +300.

Jacare via TKO/KO +650? I know he is all for submissions in the ground but Vitor looked really bad on his back against CW and a GnP finish would not be out of the question. What do you guys think?
Also Belfort Rd1 at +550 looks good altho he is pacing himself more these days.

Took Hall at +100. Anderson sucks these days. His confidence dissapeared with his chin.
Hall is inconsistent. You never know what you get. But Silva is not good nowadays.

I think Cummins smokes Lil Nog rather easiily.. If shogun was able to blanket him Cummins is going to get a field day. I like him even at -200. I just need to decide if Im playing him alone or in a parlay. Need to watch footage but this could be my biggest bet of the card.

Leslie Smith is there for the sacrifice.

Dana and co must be mad at barberena because he beat sage. Why did they have to give him alves lol

I think Cummins smokes Lil Nog rather easiily.. If shogun was able to blanket him Cummins is going to get a field day. I like him even at -200. I just need to decide if Im playing him alone or in a parlay. Need to watch footage but this could be my biggest bet of the card.

I've been waiting for Cummins line to come out. I really wish I got -165 but I have to wait until the line comes out on BM. I'm gonna go huge on Cummins and hedge with nog by ko. Unless something drastic has changed with nog then I really don't see how else this fight goes

Damn

I've been waiting for Cummins line to come out. -165 is crazy. I think nog is done .. It's at -210 now

I also don't see how werdum is going to lose. I think he's better everywhere than stipe..

Does stipe have the longer reach? That
changes a lot for me if he does
I think Stipe has the better hands and the ability to avoid the ground. Werdum is tricky but does not have much power and Stipe has good boxing, good power, good chin and good momentum.

I think the most underrated aspect of Miocic is that he always follow the gameplan. High discipline and fight IQ. You can see it in his fights against Gonzaga, Nelson and Hunt. It might not be the prettiest but the guys comes to win. Avoids damage and only goes for the finish if it is there. He does not seem to care about putting a show or not finishing guys he supposedly should (GG).

But Werdum wins fights he should not in ways he should not. Outlasting Cain, subbing Fedor, Tkoing Hunt. You never know what you get.

stipe with good defencive wrestling, 3 inch reach advantage and better hands (werdum more dynamic standup however) makes him a great dog bet imo.

Werdum is weird in that as mentioned he finds ways to win. For example flying knee finishes. Miocic is more what you see is what you get.

Miocic could outbox Werdum as he is a solid pure boxer.

I like Miocic as a dog because i think Werdum has won some he maybe shouldnt have and is now getting too much credit.

was hoping to get even better odds on Font, think he is the real deal.

I'm huge Vitor fan so I bet on him but I can see he may KO'd Jacare especially in the 1st round.
Vitor 1r +700 (unibet)
Vitor 1-2r + 500
Vitor win +250

Also I think Hall will knock Anderson Silva out badly... I love Spider but sorry man.

Easy win for Alves but odds are too low.

So far I am all over Miocic, 2 units on him by Dec, as well as 2.5 on Hall by Dec. 5 units on Cyborg in R1 and gonna look for some parlays with Souza, Corey and Maia.

FFS Euro bookies open the lines! Managed to get a £500 bet on at Paddy before the lines got steeper but they won't let me bet a penny more.

Totally agree with parlays on this one, just big names and popular fighting styles which we all know too well.

Like mkess parlay here:

Cyborg rd 1+Maia

FFS Euro bookies open the lines! Managed to get a £500 bet on at Paddy before the lines got steeper but they won't let me bet a penny more.

Which parlay did you go for ?

I'm on Werdum. I'm not understanding all of the love for Stipe here. Werdum has shown that he's a threat standing just as much as he is a threat on the ground. Stipe likes mixing in his takedowns with striking, and he doesn't have that luxury here.

How is Font's speed vs Lineker? And how heavy are his strikes? Is he superior to Rivera in the striking realm?

Just a point of note with Stipe. Wouldn't a victory for Stipe be the first time a UFC fighter has won a title while working another job?
I know it's not as relevant for heavyweights but Stipe comes from a gym with almost no high level training partners?

Does any one have a read on Trinaldo vs Yancy? Trinaldo's resume looks quite good of late

Why is Moraes so favoured? I know squat about his opponent but he has a solid record and has beaten some tough looking journeymen on the Brazilian circuit. He's only 22 too. Moraes was on the verge of losing his last fight before his unlikely come from behind victory.

I like the Stipe/Werdum over a lot. No love for this here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back