UFC 199 pbp/discussion

Never really liked Bisping, used to hate him, but actually glad he finally got the belt. Dude's never been the most talented guy in the world but he works his ass off and has a ton of heart and love for the game. Gotta respect that he's never given up. Can't take anything away from him, beat a legit champ on short notice and ko'd him in the first rd nonetheless. He'll lose the belt the next time he defends but I'm glad he finally got it. Respect to him.

You got some great points man. but anyway congratz for being drunk and enjoy ur win - or was it opposite? lol :D

btw how come since you now betted bisping didnt throw some down on some props like finish 1 - 2- 3 round? my bookie gave between 41/1 for r1 finish bisping, and 51/1 for both r2 and r3. just a bet on £10 would had been huge. ithought about doing it myself and funny thing is i´d had made more money than 10-20 of my other bets lol...how come you didnt do that? bisping said afterall that he did not have 5 rounds in him and he´d go out early. and its kind of like stiepe and werdum so you were spot on your prediction. so wondering how come you didnt throw a tad on those props? your bookie musth ad had similair good ods. and if u were confident he´d win + he had said he´d try finish it fast and early - why no props there? thats actually really suprised to me.

and again congratz so fucking much piglord for your huge wins. you aboslutely deserve it. it inspires failures like me here haha.

i don't play props man, or overs and unders. some people have good results with them but i prefer ML bets. just my personal preference.

@ PIGLORD

Good points. I didnt actually watch Bispings last fight to pick up on these changes.

Only won 3 Units tonight, but the streak continues!
10/10 on betting cards

fuck i just realised my hail mary parlay failed because of breese and lombard. if those 2 won i would be up well over 10k.

fuck i just realised my hail mary parlay failed because of breese and lombard. if those 2 won i would be up well over 10k.

Breese screwed me tonight too. Only took the under on the Lombard/Hendo fight

In other news, the UFC has banned GOAT Helwani from covering events.

I get yellow card. Ariel gets banned. Confidence increase in life?

Look at Hendo's face when Bisping is talking about knocking Rockhold out... lmao!

Fuck was up £1500 bisping cost me the lot. Up £500 overall tho thanks to boxing and putting £100 on bisping as a hedge @ +550.

Piglord you fuckin legend.

I just caught up. What the absolute fuck

I thought there'd be more chance of Bisping winning by fucking twister that a rd1 ko

Absolutely destroyed tonight

Last edited:
Hitting Bisping via KO/DEC +800 was great but I swear to God it was even better to see Bisping finally wear gold and shut Luke up in the process.

As a new bettor this was my worst event by far. Absolutely fucking awful. Some very painful lessons learned.

I just negated my looses last night by a bet on moto2 but was lucky.
I'm off all pre bets for next event and lb only

Note to self, tail all of piglord's bets for the next card.

bro i lost £1000 on hector fucking lombard, i'm definitely not the messiah. still a great night thanks to bisping. if lombard had won i probably would have put more on him. oh well onto the next one. winning money on fights is the biggest orgasm known to man.

Hm..2nd losing event in a row for me. Was on Guida and expected him to wrestle.

Man in retrospect Cruz at -400 was a fantastic line. I didn't notice he was that low I had only seen him at like 6-700

Only bet was poirier so I had a good night. Wish I went hard on Cruz tho

I had a feeling Hendo was gonna win just didn't put any $$ on it. Happy for him

Next couple of events will be more profitable. I need to learn to avoid going big on fights where one shot can end it ala Lombard/he do

My awful bet on Cole Miller was just inexcusable

July 7 8 and 9 I plan on making bank...

Prep starts now

Back