UFC 200 - DC vs JJ 2 - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Lesnar was having heart issues in 2014.

“After just a couple of minutes, Lesnar was already sweating profusely and had turned both red and purple in his face. This is normal for someone undergoing intense physical exertion, but Lesnar was barely doing anything of note. A rehearsed wrestling match shouldn’t be turning a man purple.

Indeed, Brock previously used far more athleticism in the UFC a few years ago. On those genuine sporting occasions, Brock never turned this strange colour. Yet in a predetermined wrestling match, Lesnar looked like he’d just done an hour on a gym treadmill at full speed. Fans have noted that in addition to turning red and intensely sweating, Brock also appeared to be struggling for breath. Yes, he’s a big guy, but he shouldn’t be reacting like this. It’s a worrying indicator of health problems such as blood pressure or risk of heart attack.”

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1492608/ww...t-night-of-champions-ppv/#GRcXEXDk2krCU03o.99

Source:
http://www.inquisitr.com/1492608/ww...rough-heart-issues-at-night-of-champions-ppv/

WAIT A MINUTE. MY YELLOWS ARE GONE ON UFC 200 DAY. HOPEFULLY, IM SUPER LUCKY TONIGHT.

what's your opinion on Lauzon/Sanchez if you dont mind me asking
I think Lauzon likely avoids getting controlled enough on the mat to outscrap Diego on the feet. I expect Lauzon to Thai clinch when Diego predictably charges forward and do good damage from there, and even think he'll show better hands to win a decision.

This is the rare time my prediction does not reflect my bet. Ultimately the over is where my money is, but I also have small action on Diego by decision. Part of me feels like shit about this and I've never shyed away from standing alone on a bet, but all the Diego predictions from here and media plus the fact he's an all time favorite of mine had me say "fuck it"

No brocks cardio was fine. But for this fight hes had a 2 month camp at best after a 5 year layoff so it has to be a question mark.

I think diego out grits and out cardios lauzon. I must confess that i always fade lauzon and i am normally wrong. The guillard fight still hurts!

If im up big by me time i will throw a few hundred on nunes after all these belts that have changed hands.

I will have nice sized action on Lauzon. I think he can thrive in the kind of scrap that Diego will bring.

I don't think chin even needs to be a discussion point. Roy has one of the best Chins ever and got put out. Seems obvious at this point no matter who you are if Hunt lands clean you're done

to play devil's advocate, Brock is probably gonna need to finish the fight in the first, while avoiding something big from Hunt. Brock doesn't have the most devastating gnp and Hunt has a pretty good chin. If Brock expends a ton of energy in the first, its somewhat likely that he is spent come round 2. its a fun fight for sure but not one im willing to bet on w a decent amount of money, at least not pre-fight

How's Brock moving in his WWE matches... someone needs to watch tape and let us know. If he's moving really well still I think Brock really is going to be able to navigate for the takedown. Hunt blows him out the water in just about every category, but I expect Brock to have a decent advantage in mobility and overall speed.

Im on Hunt here against Brock but why do people say he has a shit chin? Yeah he may not like getting hit and has amateurish striking defence but his chin is quite solid. He took bombs from arguably the hardest hitter in UFC history in Carwin and survived till the second were he finished him off.

Its not so much his chin but how he reacts. He cowers which is what a person in the street does. A fighter should cover up keep his eyes on whats coming and try and move or stall. The reason lesnar was finished by cain and almost carwin is cowering invites an onslaught. I couldnt think of a worse man to invite an onslaught from then hunt especially when you are asking to be uppercutted. And i think hunt hits harder than carwin. Five yrs out will have done nothing to improve how brock reacts when hit.

How's Brock moving in his WWE matches... someone needs to watch tape and let us know. If he's moving really well still I think Brock really is going to be able to navigate for the takedown. Hunt blows him out the water in just about every category, but I expect Brock to have a decent advantage in mobility and overall speed.

You want to compare wwe to mma movement?!

Brock still looks incredibly athletic in his WWE matches

i hope man :) i am just waiting for the right time to snipe that Hunt line

Right after brock gets a take down and hunt and live play line gets back up, same drill as every other week ;)

Have this gut feeling tonight is going to be Barry's most epic failure and all 6 of his picks will lose

Your avatar made that even more hilarious lol

Cormier -135 to win ITD vs Silva......insider information confirming they tend to play grab ass. Only thing that explains that line.

Brock is still athletic in the WWE but doesn't have quite the same dynamic move pool as when he was 26, he sticks to the same German suplex every match which is easier to pull off for an older, stiffer body than the much more physically demanding shooting star presses and multiple Power bombs. Just watch his WWE debut and compare that insane athletic showcase to now. He might still have speed but it's not even close to his prime.

Cormier -135 to win ITD vs Silva......insider information confirming they tend to play grab ass. Only thing that explains that line.
It's funny this fight was made two days ago and will be my biggest play of the weekend when all is said and done.

I hit that when it opened at that price and I'm shocked it dropped. Word is Silva hasn't even trained since he had his surgery.

cormier ko/tko is 2.62 (+162) atm Have to take a stab at that, but Im gonna hammer the ITD line also..

july always has some gift lines for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back