1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 200 - DC vs JJ 2 - Vegas

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewcastleTom Purple Belt

I've been on the wrong side of almost every weigh-in bet. From not fading Rampage in Japan to fading guys that looked bad and ended up winning - even winning the 3rd round when you'd think it would affect them the most

2. BluntTrauma21 Broner Brodie / Pulev Posse

Loool Johny's pic on ufc.com is so freaky. I feel like he's gonna knock on my door and tell me he's forced to tell everybody in the neighborhood he's a sex offender.

3. null Gold Belt

I bet Pena at +155 and I also put $20 on Pena/Zingano FOTN at +500. They nearly came to blows at the weigh-ins and I think this is going to be a scrap.

4. oliverinsix Yellow Belt

Really starting to like that DC ITD line. Can anyone elaborate on where these agreed sparring rumors are coming from?

5. wack3d Silver Belt

ya dont make much sense to me =/ i am not into betting big on line that are not close to evens but really tempted in this spot

6. null Gold Belt

Whose offering that line? It's like +340 at 5D and elsewhere.

7. vkram Brown Belt

Front Row Brian said that there is some talk of a Mark Hunt injury, expects sharp money to come in on Lesnar. Take it with a pinch of salt.

8. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

That was just some one fucking around lol

Also in FOTN topic, as much of a scrap as Cat vs Pena could be I can also see one or both of them having a lot of top control time. Surprised I'm the only one to play Edgar vs Aldo, guaranteed scrap for however long it lasts, and personally think it will be a 25 min competitive war

9. Roads55 Brown Belt

coral, I think its still there

10. iGnP Silver Belt

lol uh oh

11. iGnP Silver Belt

valid point. i guess we shall see

12. plekz Brown Belt

i really do not think it's that farfetched given the circumstances, less then 48 hours notice, probably barely cleared for training since the surgery he had, and the fact that i'm fairly sure cormier is very aware that anderson at this point is pretty much shot. i don't think he'll try and humiliate a legend like anderson on a card as big as this, can see him going for a sub if anything to finish. i do not expect something like what happened the last time anderson faced weidman 2x.

13. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

If I'm a fighter, I don't give a shit about the circumstances. If someone is agreeing to a fight than give them a fight. Finishing Anderson would be a nice notch for DCs legacy, even if it's obviously tainted, and I doubt he'd risk that by going less than 100%

14. iGnP Silver Belt

wouldnt DC be out of a fight check if it werent for anderson? seems like a cruel way to say thank you for a pay day lol

15. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

yea that's my FOTN pick, too. tho i threw 5 bux on sage-marin +2000 cause why not :p

16. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Lots of guys threw their name out there for this, even if Anderson is the most lucrative.

I mean really, how would this bs "sparring agreement" go down? One of the all time great fighters approaches DC and tells him he has to take it easy? Cmon now, thinking we're gonna get some sort of sparring match is dumb to me

17. Dusty Trunks Green Belt

DC Anderson "Sparring" discussion is silly IMO. It's a fight once the door closes.

18. Bless Orange Belt

It's @11.00 or +1000 on WilliamHill :)

19. iGnP Silver Belt

Anderson had surgery a couple of months ago, hasn't been training, and is taking the fight on two day's notice. Unless Weidman really loosened up some screws up there, I firmly believe he's taking this fight to salvage the card/make a hefty check and not bc he plans on making a run in the LHW division. DC, who has previously talked so highly of Anderson, can literally just take Anderson down once per round, maintain position, and coast to a three round decision victory. This coming from a guy who has money on the under, too. It's definitely far fetched and I dont wanna speculate on stuff that we literally have no support behind, but it's really not out of the realm of possibility

20. WebAlchemist Kung fu Luchador

This is gonna be my first bet, any suggestions on what site to use ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.