UFC 200 pbp/etc

Damn I took a nap and just woke up lol. Gotta head to my friends. Gonna miss the first fight but I had to bet on mousasi. After the hall loss he was noticeably pissed and is going to play it safe from now on

Is my computer broken or is that canvas really fucking yellow?

Gomi possibly the most shot veteran in the UFC. Never seen someone give their back like that, embarrassing

The yellow UFC mat reminds me of Anderson Silva's yellow fight shorts he used to wear. I believe they had a hornet or a bee on them.

same thing happen to gomi via joe

i swear to god i almost did miller KO +600, cause gomi been ko'd 2x in a row... but then said "meh, miller has like no ko's his whole career, he'll prolly just choke him"

damnit! lol

Marathonbet had Miller @-250 livebet when Miller had his back already, just put €10 on it to see if it was really up or had to refresh, bet actually came through, too bad i didn't try it bigger haha

lol 2 dead mics !

ufc 200 classic

That mat is awful wtf?!

Gomi needs to retire that was fuckin awful.

Fade Takanori Gomi when he has his first fight outside of the UFC. He'll likely be the favorite, but still lose to some random guy.

I think the yellow mat is sweet! Although, any color would probably look cool to me, just nice as something different from the routine white look.

Back