UFC 200 pbp/etc

moussasi's been competing for 13 years, he is around that age where guys start getting upset by younger prospects, it already happened vs uriah, thats the only reason im not betting him because he should be better everywhere.

he is 2 years younger then Santos :D

All these years and they cant put a product together that actually flows....sorry to whine.

Think santos is pretty good but yeah not gonna go crazy since moose is the much better all round fighter but its a tough match up for him still.

moussasi's been competing for 13 years, he is around that age where guys start getting upset by younger prospects, it already happened vs uriah, thats the only reason im not betting him because he should be better everywhere.
Mousasi 10-8'ed Uriah in the first round and got knocket out by the fluke of all fluke shots.

All these years and they cant put a product together that actually flows....sorry to whine.

I think because UFC events are, first and foremost, a social event. So it doesn't matter if it completely flows.

Cmon Santos +445

that yellow mat hurts my eyes

Looks like a giant wasp died on the matt

terrible for eyes and have to watch this for another 7 hours lol

need santos to flex them moose lines

mousasi fucking rules. why didn't i just go huge on the -250, was so confident

ok moose on a killer form tonight lol grats moose backers, I just wanted santos to make moose playable but no luck

Mousassi is one of my favourite fighters. Nicely done.

mousasi fucking rules. why didn't i just go huge on the -250, was so confident

same went semi big with ml/parlays combined but really wish i went huge.. just huge difference in skill everywhere

Back