UFC 200 pbp/etc

Should have used him as parlay fodder.

Shit start £150 down.

Another long break now.

Pretty clear jlau going for takedowns against Sanchez then.

Got joe ml and tiny sub

need Sanchez next to keep some hail mary parlays alive.. tempted to bet straight but odds dropped

Nice finish by Gergard but honestly we are seeing some pretty early stoppages as of late.

:cool:That's my man Moose doing his thing right there !! :cool:

Good, I was huge on Mousasi. Biggest bet of the card for me.

no fucking clue about this. my inner degen makes me want to bet but i'm sitting out.

need Sanchez+TJ+Gastelum+Hunt+Cormier then i get like 2,5k$ from 50$ :) still a long way to go but dont seem that far fetched

on Sanchez. Lauzon is terrible at winning decisions, Sanchez is good at it, has very good sub defence.

bet way too much on moose. thank god.

tiny on j-lo.

J-Lau going to stop Diego. First time for everything!

Maybe

Lauzon wiling to sacrifice his face ha!

On diego split and looking to lb diego

I love a fighter that never changes walkout music. Confidence increase in J-lau.

Diego Sanchez by unanimous decision, with a slight lean toward finishing via TKO in Round 3.

Is this heavy public money coming in on the Sage? -320ish to -450 today.

I'll probably end up on the losing end with the rest of the squares. Took Sage 1st round at +170 for 110.

Sanchez has looked great lately and we know he has good cardio here, lately been mixing in tds to secure round.

Joe is a crafty vet though and can give anyone issues but I think judges are loving sanchez style more lately even if he is walking forward throwing punches in the air.

Back