UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley - Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unibet hasnt released much yet, but Im on the Woodley-train as well. I just think he will catch Lawler with something, and Robbie has just taken way too much punishment in 5-round fights lately, so it's gonna crack sometime. Woodley hits like a truck...

Woodley KO [email protected]
Woodley R2 [email protected]
Under 2.5 [email protected]
Rly, Woodley KO ???!!!He got jabbed by Rory, who was jabbed by Robbie for the whole 2nd round.Woodley is the easiest opponent since last four fights
Thinking of Robbie+Browne+something
Robbie by KO
Brown itd maybe
Considering Rivera vs Perez
Would play Namajunas if odds were better
Waiting for odds for Krylkov, Masvidal, Grabowski

Rly, Woodley KO ???!!!He got jabbed by Rory, who was jabbed by Robbie for the whole 2nd round.Woodley is the easiest opponent since last four fights
Thinking of Robbie+Browne+something
Robbie by KO
Brown itd maybe
Considering Rivera vs Perez
Would play Namajunas if odds were better
Waiting for odds for Krylkov, Masvidal, Grabowski

Robbie isn't gonna throw jabs for 25 minutes. It's just not him. I agree he will have success with it. But at some point he's gonna do what he does and trade power shots. Someone is most likely getting KO'd in this fight.

The way to bet it the more I think about it might just be to take both guys KO props. I haven't looked, I'll need to do the math and see how it shakes out but I'd cap this fight ending in a KO one way or the other at maybe -250 or so. If odds work out this might be how I play it.

IMO Woodley's best chance to win this fight is going to be early. If Robbie can avoid that big shot I think Woodley is going to gas and we've seen how Robbie just seems to get stronger as the fight goes on. I agree with mkess that I don't see this one going the distance. I'm on Robbie at -225 and Robbie KO at +160.

I'm also rooting hard for Robbie here because I don't think Woodley deserves this title shot and I really want to see Robbie vs Wonderboy. So, I may be a bit biased.

I think its more likely that Lawler wins, but its more likely that Woodley wins by KO than 4.25.

Someone is getting KOd cause Robbie loves the chaos, but I dont know if his chin agrees.

Ross pearson back after just last week or so, interesting but against masvidal not exactly an easy fight, pearson must be desperate for a W here, either way must remember to play both guys via split decision props !

I like the idea of a robbie lawler trying to take woodley's head off here but robbie has been adjusting so much for a 25 minute battle and literally playing the go hard one round and recover for 1 or 2 rounds system so will he just go all out against woodley here? not early on imo

I think woodley should look good in r1 and yeah reckon he really has to win r1 or r2 or he loses here on gas tank alone. I am liking woodley r1-r2 ko, robbie ko prop r3-r5 of the top of my head.

Doubt jake or mcall hold there opponents down for 3 rounds.....

Im on Lawlor hedged with Woodley KO r1 or 2 as Ukram says. Be interesting to see both post usada. Woodley really struggles on the back foot as we saw against Rory. Clearly lawlor is not as evasive as rory but if lawlor brings his usual aggression i see this being a tough night for woodley who cant fight being backed up

Im on Lawlor hedged with Woodley KO r1 or 2 as Ukram says. Be interesting to see both post usada. Woodley really struggles on the back foot as we saw against Rory. Clearly lawlor is not as evasive as rory but if lawlor brings his usual aggression i see this being a tough night for woodley who cant fight being backed up

We have seen Lawler twice post USADA and has looked great both times even with the damage taken, he still had his chin, power and cardio.

Woodley also looks great from what Ive seen of him recentley. Im wouldn't be surprised if he is just as ripped as he normally is a weigh in. Im not gonna say he has/is been on something but still he has ridiculous genetics and physically, I dont expect him to look to different. His cardio is still an issue and Lawler is rightly priced at the moment. If you wanna play Woodley, play his KO, r1 and r2 props. Otherwise, I see a Lawler KO

i think there's only a matter of time before woodley gets popped for peds. his traps and shoulders are a dead giveaway (same thing with lombard and romero). anyone who reps organised religion that hard is definitely a foul person on the low.

i think there's only a matter of time before woodley gets popped for peds. his traps and shoulders are a dead giveaway (same thing with lombard and romero). anyone who reps organised religion that hard is definitely a foul person on the low.

Not an accusation per se but American top team in general is the the top team in my opinion of trap possession

I think I saw a clip with him in and he's been training body building.. Think it might have been with CT Fletcher..

Just re-watch the greatest fight of all time here. Lawler is my favourite fighter and the day he loses that belt is gonna be a sad day. Watched this fight at least 5 times and Im still leave pumped. The skill, footwork, distance measuring, mastery of the jab, the takedown defence, the heart and determination, momentum shifts and one of the most iconic moments in this sport in the end of the fourth round stare down. It has it all.

Lets hope for another great fight come 30th of July. No Lawler fight is boring anyways.

Just re-watch the greatest fight of all time here. Lawler is my favourite fighter and the day he loses that belt is gonna be a sad day. Watched this fight at least 5 times and Im still leave pumped. The skill, footwork, distance measuring, mastery of the jab, the takedown defence, the heart and determination, momentum shifts and one of the most iconic moments in this sport in the end of the fourth round stare down. It has it all.

Lets hope for another great fight come 30th of July. No Lawler fight is boring anyways.

The fact his next fight was another all time great pretty much cements Robbie as one of (if not THE) most entertaining champs of all time. In some ways, his fight with Condit was even better. Maybe because I just thought "No way can he be in another epic fight like the last one". And he was.

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised, that's for sure. As kenCs mentioned we have seen Lawler post USADA already but not Woodley. I would need a pretty good price to play a guy with Woodleys physique first time post USADA. The match up isn't great for him either, he really needs to land TDs to look good and that isn't easy to do on Robbie. Woodley is super tentative in the stand up and is only really looking for one punch. I dont see many ways for him to win outside a KO. My fav play is still O2.5 since I dont think neither guy will press the action early.

Fuck, odds for events like this should appear faster

Considering a play on Kowalkiewicz at +220. I favor Rose in the fight but only slightly. I think KK will most certainly have the striking advantage. Her TDD hasn't looked too bad in her two UFC fights and she doesn't look lost when the fight does go to the ground. I've also noticed that once she gets into a groove she tends to start putting together her combinations nicely. If Rose doesn't get the sub, KK's volume might just win her the fight. I wouldn't be shocked if she's able to pull off a 29-28 decision.

for me i'm waiting until after the first round when woodley's chances of winning will diminish significantly, then playing lawler. hopefully wood has a good first round so the odds are generous. i was intending to do the same thing with tate/nunes but had a rage bet after i lost money on hunt

Considering a play on Kowalkiewicz at +220. I favor Rose in the fight but only slightly. I think KK will most certainly have the striking advantage. Her TDD hasn't looked too bad in her two UFC fights and she doesn't look lost when the fight does go to the ground. I've also noticed that once she gets into a groove she tends to start putting together her combinations nicely. If Rose doesn't get the sub, KK's volume might just win her the fight. I wouldn't be shocked if she's able to pull off a 29-28 decision.

agree 100%. that line looks way off.

Put 2u on KK at +220. I'll also be interested in her decision line.

Put 2u on KK at +220. I'll also be interested in her decision line.

She's practically never gonna finish rose imo ... so yeah I'd pump the breaks on the ml

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back