UFC 201 - Lawler vs Woodley - Atlanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rankings?

Aguilar was a champ and Tubricio was a champ.

I don't even think edhan was bringing up wins/losses, he was just saying Rose has had the most success with her BJJ in the SW division and i'd agree. Her guard is dangerous and she's dominant from top position.

Yes to Stunna. And of course I'm not saying Rose beats Claudia, or Aguilar, or even KK. Budden mentioned her sub line at +350, I think it's worth it given her track record. Also, just because you are a champ of an organization doesn't tell the whole story. ANGELA HILL IS CHAMP.

ANGELA HILL IS CHAMP.

Tubricio beat Michelle Waterson to win the title.

Angela hill lost to three legit WMMA fighters in Rose, Tecia and Esparza. She may have looked bad in em but those three are cream of the crop at SW. Joanna is on another level to these chicks though.

Also wasn't Angela Hills first fight with Esparza?

Why we trying to downplay Aguilar and Tub here to make a point?

If masvidal wrestle fucks his way to a decision tonight will y'all eat crow?

No trolling legit statement

Masvidal is a better Mma wrestler than brooks

I'll eat crow if he wins at least two rounds with a wrestling heavy game plan or if he takes him down at will.
Excluding dropping him and riding out a round.

Despite sharing some insane value picks from the past couple UFC cards, I will not have any freeplays that I'll be giving away tonight. It's sort of a shame because I've been murdering it and everything I cap seems to be hitting. Moreover I'm a dog bettor and the dogs have certainly been barking all night long. I teased about a couple fights on this card having some monumental value as I've capped the fight card and found a couple of sick spots where the lines are just baffling. I'll tell ya there's no greater feeling in the world than hemorrhaging the bookies out of the money they so undeservedly rake in.

- Barry

lost bankroll again on stupid bets then chased. I took out $1000 from cc cash advance and put it on Man U to win today. Certain sharp giving me this pick for free says its high chance of hitting so going with him. Trust him as he has a high soccer win rate. We'll see if it hits. I really need this score :|

- Barry

legit $harp

I'll eat crow if he wins at least two rounds with a wrestling heavy game plan or if he takes him down at will.
Excluding dropping him and riding out a round.

I think he'll secure the third

Don't know about two

But I also think he will threaten s lot of subs

I gotta agree with Moneyline albeit i have seen little of Brooks. I defo feel his mma wrestling could give pearson problems.

Remember evan dunham wrestlefucked pearson not too long ago. Theres no guarantee of course that mas even tries to take this to the mat. I can even see mas knocking ross out i still dont 100% trust pearsons chin. Cole miller rocking him then subbing him always plays over in my mind

krylov fastest sub is +1900, hit some at +2000 and +1900 -- kinda feel this is mispriced. his last 3 wins were subs.. more subs than ko's.. herman's been subbed more than ko'd... fight likely to end early...

in general his sub lines pay better than his ko ones

also think brown sub +700 isn't bad

For anyone new taking a peek here, a few of Barry's "value town" picks from the last couple years (he says he's a dog bettor but these are plays he recommended here):

Rousey over Holm at a whopping -1250
Cain over Werdum at -500 or so
Conor over Nate at -400 or so
Rockhold over Bisping at roughly -700ish

It's kind of tiring constantly reminding everyone of how much a fraud Barry is based on the picks he has recommended here. But for anyone actually considering taking him seriously, think about how much bankroll you'd have left if you bet the above (hint: you'd basically have nothing given those odds, the losses would be staggering). Barry's M.O. is to brag about the +200 dog he hits and pretend we don't remember picks like the above he recommended (among other losers). Oh, and also he's good at making excuses for his losses. "Good" as in they provide some comedy here.

View Barry as anything more than punchline to the peril of your BR. He was literally given the nickname "The Cooler" here and BluntTrauma recently posted a bunch of Barry's posts from as recently as a couple years ago where he's whining about being ruined, taking out cash advances on credit cards to gamble more, etc. The guy is a complete fraud. All the regs here know it. This post is just for anyone who might be dropping in for the first time or who haven't seen Barry's ridiculous nonsense before.
Where are his results?

I know robbiedawgs confidence and arrogance rubs some people the wrong way, but I admire people who speak up early, have good takes on their bets and reasons why, and follow through with staying active win or lose. If you win at a good rate you earned the right to toot your own horn.

I always try to handicap the fights on my own before reading posts and then taking what is said and who says it into consideration. I dont mind saying when i was was wrong as every bet is a gamble, but you have to go with what you truly think and when there is a huge thought in your mind that the line is off and there is money to be made you hit it and hit it hard.

I enjoy all the posts in this forum and all the people in it.

I dont mind robbiedawg. Question is if he sticks around once he has a few losses...

Don't worry you'll be like Barry, just keep doing you and like a Pokemon, you'll evolve into the ultimate troll known as Barry.
Barry and Robbie are different.

One is clearly a troll, while the other is unable to interact with his online peers without annoying them.

I rather keep the guy who has offered a couple picks that turned out to be winners, and doesn't expect anything in return aside from everyone to stroke his e-cock a bit.

Wasnt it the 8% rule?
oh idk. i just read that Scoggins wasn't gonna make weight and Creepy wasnt down for a catch weight so they scratched it altogether. I could be wrong and more info could have come out afterwards

I know robbiedawgs confidence and arrogance rubs some people the wrong way, but I admire people who speak up early, have good takes on their bets and reasons why, and follow through with staying active win or lose. If you win at a good rate you earned the right to toot your own horn.

I always try to handicap the fights on my own before reading posts and then taking what is said and who says it into consideration. I dont mind saying when i was was wrong as every bet is a gamble, but you have to go with what you truly think and when there is a huge thought in your mind that the line is off and there is money to be made you hit it and hit it hard.

I enjoy all the posts in this forum and all the people in it.
This guy knows his stuff. Respect

I gave reasons why the lines were off and why they would win and they came to fruition exactly how they said they would

I've won everyone 17 units for free while I've been here and not got a single thank you... I wouldn't call that trolling

krylov fastest sub is +1900, hit some at +2000 and +1900 -- kinda feel this is mispriced. his last 3 wins were subs.. more subs than ko's.. herman's been subbed more than ko'd... fight likely to end early...

in general his sub lines pay better than his ko ones

also think brown sub +700 isn't bad

man where the fuck can i find that line on a euro book anyone?!?

Where are his results?

LOL oh no no Barry operates like this:

Says he's now a "pro" and will only give out "free picks" here and there. Blathers on about his amazing capping abilities and all that crap.

When the picks he posts win, he comes back and brags. When they lose, he owns up to it (and also makes excuses) BUT BUT BUT he also claims that it's always just a small hiccup in his otherwise hugely profitable betting career. Even betting something like Rousey at -1250 is somehow made up for in his world by all his other winning. Only...

...he doesn't post his picks here or even let anyone know how to sign up for his service to verify anything so he makes up #'s and comes in here and posts them trying to brag. It's transparent as hell, but he's kept it up for probably close to 2 years now. Yet just prior to that were all his posts about him going belly up (yet again) and needing to take out cash advances on a credit card to continue gambling (these are verified posts of his and I was here for them as was EZFlyer and a few others). Barry basically got tired of being "The cooler" and a punchline here so he invented this new persona and somehow went from pathetic loser to master handicapper in the matter of maybe a month. It's a joke, and he's pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back