UFC 201 PBP/discussion

I like Brown here. Cezar' grappling + chin seem very suspect.

Cheers bloody sherdog got pop in wrong order

yea, they often do -- go with ufc.com lineup - i'd say 95+% of the time it's accurate once they list the channels for each part

the weigh-in is 100% the fight order if no fights get canceled, too, for the ufc (this isn't the case for bellator etc)

small on Brown sub to start off. He impressed be against Patrick and I like his guillotine. Seems like both of these guys are gonna just try to choke each other. Think it'll be a pretty fun fight to watch.

It's about that time. GL boys.

Small on Brown to start. Was tempted to use it as a hedge to Arzamendia round 1 and play a little risky since I think that's how Arza wins if he does, but fuck it.

Yair Rodriguez is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters. Kid is fucking legit.

small on Brown sub to start off. He impressed be against Patrick and I like his guillotine. Seems like both of these guys are gonna just try to choke each other. Think it'll be a pretty fun fight to watch.

It's about that time. GL boys.
I like it. Stole it for .5u @ +550.

hmm no live bet on unibet/888 yet

b365 nothing but its due @ 1am for main prelims the clock is showing for live play

hmm no live bet on unibet/888 yet

b365 nothing but its due @ 1am for main prelims the clock is showing for live play

strange cant remember the last time they missed a fightpass fight.. hope its just this one

GL to all!!

very small on Brown ITD and R3, fun bet

unibet show this fight starting in 2 mins maybe lb will pop up then

Straight Wager
Risking To Win
TNT Cesar Arzamendia BY KO,TKO OR DQ +375 $3.20 $12.46

Betfair looks to be doing livebetting starting prelims (not Fightpass prelims) first one being Reis vs Sandoval.

Back