UFC 201 PBP/discussion

next fight should be very good. I am expecting a decision

I think Velickovic has a shot here, he is talented and very big for the division

I haven't watched any tape on Graves -- any good props for him? I don't want to take him at -220 without knowing anything about him.

edit: most of you seem to be on Graves is why I ask.
Grinder with good wrestling, fight probably come down to Bojan's TDD.

I want to impregnate Karolina

Edit: Ellenberger's girlfriend too

Graves by wrestling bojan tdd is bad. Please don't let me lose all my boxing winnings!

Please Graves, preferably by decision. Alers made me start last week with a deficit, let's not do that again.

no idea with unibet but it says live play on graves/bojan fight in 8 minutes......

888 has next fight listed in starting soon menu, but both said the same for the first fight.

don't sleep on bojan!

(yea, graves could win with td's. i wouldn't be this big on bojan if it wasn't 2:1)

I haven't watched any tape on Graves -- any good props for him? I don't want to take him at -220 without knowing anything about him.

edit: most of you seem to be on Graves is why I ask.

I don't know Velickovic a lot but personally i wouldn't bet Graves at that price, the forum bet Graves at better price from what i have read in the threads.

UFC fight pass stream said there's a special announcement soon on fight pass, just seen a screenshot of it

Edit: Good timing. Magny-Larkin is the fight pass headliner for UFC 202

Lol @ "Lorenzo Larkin"

But fight pass prelim?!?! Fuckk that's a great livebet fight

I can't ignore what I saw on tape and that's bad tdd. He also nearly dropped a Dec to a journeyman one yr ago who dropped him took him down and nearly subs him.

Wtf mangy Larkin featured prelim?! Lol crazy

Sigh larkin/magny great fight but fight pass show starter?

Needs to be main event to live bet properly lol

Lol @ bojan stuttering and pausing when saying why he's gonna beat graves

Back