UFC 201 PBP/discussion

Me neither man, both obvious hedges since I was heavy on both Miesha and Robbie but I didn't bother to do it. I did hit the un2.5 for this one as a quasi hedge since the only time Twood was finishing was early but still took a pretty big L on that fight. Down almost 3u overall on the ufc card but wsof helped me out a bit altogether down about 1u, probably a little less but close. Ellenberger rd1 would've been a good hedge too since I ended up with 1.5u on Brown itd, Jake's a frontrunner who gasses but he's dangerous as hell early.

Yeah whatever you want to say about Jake's body looking different and USADA and all that he still has his power. I figured that would still be there. One of the reasons I put him itd in a couple of those hail mary parlays and ended up hitting one. I really thought about putting him rd 1 for the same reasons you are listing but pussed out and went itd. Not gonna complain but this would have paid even better. I think if Brown survived rd 1 there and didn't take that liver kick he'd have taken over. Not like that's a bold statement but Jake looked tired just after that initial blitz and it was like 90 seconds worth LOL.

Yeah whatever you want to say about Jake's body looking different and USADA and all that he still has his power. I figured that would still be there. One of the reasons I put him itd in a couple of those hail mary parlays and ended up hitting one. I really thought about putting him rd 1 for the same reasons you are listing but pussed out and went itd. Not gonna complain but this would have paid even better. I think if Brown survived rd 1 there and didn't take that liver kick he'd have taken over. Not like that's a bold statement but Jake looked tired just after that initial blitz and it was like 90 seconds worth LOL.

Yeah you made some sharp calls tonight man. Congrats on that parlay buddy, that's a nice payout right there.

So apparently Woodley just said on FS1 that he does not want to fight Wonderboy and called out Nick Diaz. For fucks sake...

Well bet with my heart. Worst night for me ever. Literally. Down like 10 units haha fuck. Just really wanted lawler to win but I knew this was a real possibility. Gonna hookah and drink my sorrows away. Night sherdog.

Won 20 units tonight!
16-5 total on betting cards this year
Hope everyone had a good night

duck.0.png

crazy event think 90% board on robbie and other big favs tonight just hope people did not lose too much br in this hetic packed ufc month !

ended up recovering my losses for this event but not in the +, so survive to fight another day !

Very few were on Woodley and the small percentage that were did their due diligence. My lean was on Robbie because I thought he'd pressure Tyrone but then I went hard watching footage and capped the fight and came out with a totally differing opinion than my initial thought. If you noticed during the fight Robbie let Tyrone dictate the pace and that's bad news brown with a super aggressive/explosive fighter like Woodley. There were too many drawbacks and question marks with Robbie and the price to bet on was unbettable.
Tyrone's kryptonite are fighters who pressure him and don't let him dictate the fight which both Jake Shields and Rory Macdonald were able to do.

Just hit the nail on all 3 fights I picked tonight, 2 of which were underdogs i.e Woodley & Kowalkiewicz. The favorite in Nikita still had immense value as I had him pegged in the mid -200's range. Not to toot my own horn but damn it feels good to sweep the board. Coming into tonight I think I've made the highest profit on Sherdog. The success is for my loyal subscribers and the bookies took a brutal hit on the MMA side of things. If you want to make money jump on the Barry Bandwagon because I've got the Midas touch when it comes to picking winners! I'm pound for pound one of the most profitable cappers and my results speaks for itself.

Barry's UFC 201 Results
  1. Nikita Krylov ML -150
  2. Karolina Kowalklewicz ML +160
  3. Tyrone Woodley ML +161
Risked: $300 Won: $387.67

4jARIZU.png

SRUY52i.png

- Barry

Just hit the nail on all 3 fights I picked tonight, 2 of which were underdogs i.e Woodley & Kowalkiewicz. The favorite in Nikita still had immense value as I had him pegged in the mid -200's range. Not to toot my own horn but damn it feels good to sweep the board. Coming into tonight I think I've made the highest profit on Sherdog. The success is for my loyal subscribers and the bookies took a brutal hit on the MMA side of things. If you want to make money jump on the Barry Bandwagon because I've got the Midas touch when it comes to picking winners! I'm pound for pound one of the most profitable cappers and my results speaks for itself.

Barry's UFC 201 Results
  1. Nikita Krylov ML -150

4jARIZU.png

SRUY52i.png

- Barry

ldJZ0.gif

Very few were on Woodley and the small percentage that were did their due diligence. My lean was on Robbie because I thought he'd pressure Tyrone but then I went hard watching footage and capped the fight and came out with a totally differing opinion than my initial thought. If you noticed during the fight Robbie let Tyrone dictate the pace and that's bad news brown with a super aggressive/explosive fighter like Woodley. There were too many drawbacks and question marks with Robbie and the price to bet on was unbettable.
Tyrone's kryptonite are fighters who pressure him and don't let him dictate the fight which both Jake Shields and Rory Macdonald were able to do.

Barry's UFC 201 Results
  1. Nikita Krylov ML -150

4jARIZU.png

SRUY52i.png

- Barry
I won more than you with one bet

Where's your record?

Pull up those losing £1,000 on Manchester United and betting on Ronda against Holm @ -1150 posts, young Jamie

Barry's UFC 201 Results
  1. Nikita Krylov ML -150

4jARIZU.png

SRUY52i.png

- Barry

god, i've never seen such a crazy troll. You've missed COUNTLESS (insert red, bold, big font) bets, just go away. EZ, can you ban this guy since you are a mod now lol?

Just founded the We Love Karolina Kowalkiewicz Fan Club, Rose is no longer my crush till she grows the hair back now. She broke easily and was overhyped. Karolina Kowalkiewicz was adorable on the Embedded episodes. Would wife.

Just founded the We Love Karolina Kowalkiewicz Fan Club, Rose is no longer my crush till she grows the hair back now. She broke easily and was overhyped. Karolina Kowalkiewicz was adorable on the Embedded episodes. Would wife.
Rose would get it.. hair or no hair

Barry's UFC 201 Results
  1. Nikita Krylov ML -150

4jARIZU.png

SRUY52i.png

- Barry

How to tail your bets? Whats your site or whatever called where can i see bets?

Hats off to the winners

I gotta be honest though

All of my Ufc gambling buddies

The conversation isn't who's the better fighter anymore

It's is he on of off the juice

Usada really ruined this whole industry

If woodley pops for roids which I hope he won't and don't think he will I'd like my account to be banned

I say we keep Barry around, he's a douche and a troll but he's our douche troll.

Back