UFC 202 - McGoat vs Diaz II - Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coming next:

Lorenz Larkin vs. Neil Magny is coming next.

Here our favorite is Neil Magny. We are align with the odds here.

The odds for Neil Magny in Bet365 are (1.70, 7/10, -143)
The ROI on Neil Magny is going to be approx. 70%, before fees.

The probabilities of each fighter to win are:

Lorenz Larkin(38%) vs. Neil Magny(62%)

Last edited:
Next fight:

Randa Markos vs. Cortney Casey.

Here our favorite is Randa Markos.

The odds for Randa Markos in Bet365 are (1.72, 8/11, -138)
The ROI on Randa Markos is going to be approx. 72%, before fees.

Randa Markos(70%) vs. Cortney Casey(30%)

Last edited:
Don't forget bisping beat rockhold and holm killed ronda
And lesner beat Hunt! They were all going to loose...
Anything can happen and I can't wait for tonight!! Small unit or two on conor for me and lb the shit out of the rest of event

Last edited:
Another Ladies fight, this time
Raquel Pennington vs. Elizabeth Phillips.

Here our favorite is Raquel Pennington.

The odds for Raquel Pennington in Bet365 are (1.40, 2/5, -250)
The ROI on Raquel Pennington is going to be approx. 40%, before fees.

Raquel Pennington(76%)vs. Elizabeth Phillips(23%).

Going back to the boys:
Cody Garbrandt vs. Takeya Mizugaki.

Here our favorite is Cody Garbrandt.

The odds for Cody Garbrandt in Bet365 are (1.18, 2/11, -550)
The ROI on Cody Garbrandt is going to be approx. 18%, before fees.

Cody Garbrandt(82%)vs. Takeya Mizugaki(18%).

Donald Cerrone vs. Rick Story.

Here our favorite is Donald Cerrone.

The odds for Donald Cerrone in Bet365 are (1.70, 7/10, -143)
The ROI on Donald Cerrone is going to be approx. 70%, before fees.

Donald Cerrone(70%) vs. Rick Story(30%).

And now the main event of the evening:
CONOR MCGREGOR vs. NATE DIAZ

Here our favorite is CONOR MCGREGOR.

The odds for CONOR MCGREGOR in Bet365 are (1.72, 8/11, -138)
The ROI on CONOR MCGREGOR is going to be approx. 72%, before fees.

CONOR MCGREGOR(69%) vs. NATE DIAZ(31%).

Side note. Pennington and Tecia Torres have been dating for awhile, as well as training together. Torres was her main training partner for this camp.

Torres used to date Andrew Whitney, but they broke up and he moved from ATT to MMA Masters.

I'm picturing lots of north south training, hoping for penn sub

Thanks for the info and post, I don't agree with the percentages of fighters winning or losing though.

Pretty much the same picks as I'm already on as such but will give props if you're up on the end of the night as you don't come across as a dick.

Overall from the chosen matches, the average return is 59%, so in average we can afford to be wrong up to 3 fights to break even.

Stay tuned and follow us in twitter ;)

Thanks for the info and post, I don't agree with the percentages of fighters winning or losing though.

Pretty much the same picks as I'm already on as such but will give props if you're up on the end of the night as you don't come across as a dick.

We are focus on making a profit @RyuDave, that's all it matters to us.

I agree, but I see reputable bettors on here betting on him. So I'm just curious as to their reasoning.

Mizugaki can hang in the boxing... doesn't have to worry about offensive grappling from Cody. I have no idea why everyone isn't taking a shot at +400.

He said 'bitch tits'. He's been known to insult his opponents physique before, standard McGregor behaviour.

first and last post i ever waste on you.

''He should have killed me when he had the chance, because now i am back, and i'm going to kill you and your whole fucking team. .You and them bitch kids''

bitch kids due do the amount of people that showed up at the press conference the day before.

now go away / do not adress me again.

1. I didnt say it was a sparring session (I even mentioned the media outings part), but you could take things from it such as Conor being prepared to go 25 minutes and having markedly improved cardio

short answer. no it doesn't and no you can't. and are you really gonna reference edited footage on a youtube channel controlled by the fighter in question when he's already been called on having edited footage this very camp to show himself in a better light then the guy he was sparring?

really now? is that the route we are going here?

ps: stating cardio is the easiest thing to improve is true, if we pretend that the enviroment you are using it is in a vacuum with no other variables to interfere. sadly this is to be used in a ''live'' scenario, and to maintain and utalize cardio in a fight, is probably the most difficult thing to do. and as such improving technique and actually using this in a fight would be far easier to do. simply because it fits better with the narrative in question (in this case, a fight)

let me throw one final spanner into the works, conors corner throughout his fights (and when they've cornered other fighters) have proven to be pretty useless. they've done okay in fights where their fighters have been leading. but in all scenarios involving ''problem solving'' of any kind they've failed miserably.

i'd suggest you look at john howard vs cathal pendred for just one example of this. (mind you kavanagh is supposedly a second degree black belt in bjj)

Last edited:
Confidence increase. I'm on the other side from him in all but one fight.

Barry's UFC 202 Free Picks

Conor Mcregor -110 (Triple Unit Bet)
Teixeria Glover by KO, TKO or DQ +800 (
Flier Bet)
Rick Story ML +140
Chris Avila ML -106
Cortney Casey ML +120

This is my finalized card. Been doing a ton of research on the main event and I stumbled upon some huuuuuuuuuuuuuge x-factors pointing to a Mcregor win. I'll say this: his line is undervalued until around -150 to -170 range trust me on this! As for the other fights, I see value from the tape I watched and other variables. I suggest if you want to make some easy $$$ then get on these picks because this is a limited time offer. Yes, I know I sound like a QVC infomercial, but I cannot stress this point anymore clearly. Any other Joe Schmo would have to subscribe to my service to access these highly valuable picks, but I like to throw a bone to the sherdog betting community once in a blue moon.

Not that you need to be reminded if ya'll appreciate the efforts I go through to provide you with this classified information click that like button. Remember, every 50 to 100 likes unlocks free picks from yours truly.

Cheers :]

- Barry

Story is arguably the most under rated fighter at WW

Maybe, but I don't think the rankings really matter when it comes to fight time. Story is a good fighter but I definitely favor Cerrone. I think Story's interview where he whined and came across as a total beta sealed it for me. I don't think he is mentally ready to beat Cerrone.

Pros picks are 20 out of 21 for Diaz.
http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/17/1...r-vs-nate-diaz-2-winner-rematch-las-vegas-mma

Condit sees it the way I do:

If I had faith that Conor would fight a smart fight, I would bet him.

I think Condit is giving Conor way too much credit for his skills. Sure, Conor is a great striker but I really question his ground game. Also, his chin isn't invincible. Nate doesn't pack power but I think Conor is chinnier than people realize because he's only been tested a couple of times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back