1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

UFC 202 - McGoat vs Diaz II - Vegas

Discussion in 'MMA Betting Discussion' started by EzFlyer, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

Can'tbelieve conor-nate fotn opened +350. I just saw line for first time and it's -125

I wouldve made my biggest fotn bet ever at +350.

Idk how it doesn't win FOTN, unless its over fast.

Prolly passing. Larkin-magny, aj-gt, cowboy-story don't pay highly enough with the conor-nate fight on the card for me

2. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

Fair points but Cerrone has come out looking great early in both his WW fights. No slow start at all in either of them.

3. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

Idk, just playing it safer.. I am on o1.5

4. Scythe Brown Belt

Story/Cerrone +400 could hit FOTN, but I also think Nate/Conor at evens is about right.

5. EzFlyer Titanium Belt

Absolutely value

+366 now.. means dec now pays higher than homasi ML

Wth.

6. Bjjpitbull8 Red Belt

I think Glover is grossly underrated here. He was supposed to lose against OSP and even people picked Rashad over him. People said he was done after the jones fight and not the same. I think he's better and he learned from it. He absolutely showed every facet of his game is solid in the fight with OSP. I bet him that night.

Rumble is a monster. However, I don't subscribe to thinking a guy is unbeatable just because he is knocking guys out in brilliant fashion. Rumble has shown major holes in his game. He gasses and is susceptible to being submitted. If you can hang on and have a solid all around fight game you typically can beat him.

Glover has all of those things. He can win anywhere and he's durable. He was knocked out in his first fight ever a longtime ago. The longer this fight goes it favors glover. I think he's the better fighter; maybe just not the more naturally gifted one.

It's a tough call but glover has good value.

7. crewman Brown Belt

Reason why Cowboy looked good early against Cote was because he went for takedowns straight away. Good luck trying to do that to Rick Story.

8. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

Might not be as hard as you're making it sound when Story comes straight forward and Cerrone has great reactive tds and wrestling

9. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

I rewatched larkin tumenov and scored it for larkin. You mag be right re dc but didnt dc have to chain td after td together to get rumble down? Doesnt glover only have a double albeit a good one?

I was huge on glover against evans but i think this is a tough fight for him. I know hes never been ko'd but bader and maldanado both had him hurt i pretty confident rumble can ko him. Glover is very easy to hit and pretty slow i even like rumble unan +800

10. Sham5916910 Silver Belt

Betvictor under their bonus award section has a disclaimer saying for settlement purposes our decision is final. So what they pick fotn?!

11. SalvadorAllende Steel Belt

Agree on Glover-Rumble but disagree on Tumenov vs Larkin. I watched that fight several times and no way Larkin won IMO. But opinions are opinions. Still like over 2.5 than any other bet.

12. Ballsaque Yellow Card Yellow Card

Yeah you got a thing or two to learn about capping fights.

13. mkess101 Not the hero he deserves, but the hero he needs

When did he score his first TD? I thought it was most of the way through rd1?

14. SamHale White Belt

There's no need for hostility, I'm happy to agree to disagree on whether or not someone said 'tits' or 'kids'. I'd suggest if you don't like people discussing things with you then don't post in a public forum.

15. Joseph Budden Banned Banned

I think he scored one in the first min

16. weedreference Green Belt

I'm on both. That and the Diaz fight are my only overs of the card.

17. plekz Brown Belt

there's nothing to ''disagree'' about, you are wrong period. the context and the sentence that comes before the end bit, makes it clear as day what was said. and in that context throwing in a ''bitch tits'' makes no fucking sense what so ever. when the prior sentence was ended with ''you and your whole fucking team'' ''bitch kids'' clearly does though.

and i'm not happy, since i had to waste my time on you, go level up in the heavies and don't adress me again. (2nd strike)

18. crewman Brown Belt

You guys had my blessing on Cerrone against Cote because Cote imo is a classic B level fighter. Rick Story was a B level fighter who has made good improvements and now is cracking into A level territory. Story Cerrone line is close to pickems now for a reason!

And for the record brah, Pretty sure conor said tits. Them skinny fat genetics you know.

19. So I want to try live betting tonight. Since I have a bet365 account, I'm looking to use that site. However, my bet365 indicates that only for the Diaz/McG fight there will be live betting. Do they always offer live betting only for the main event?

20. Agent Mulder Black Belt

It's almost always on the whole main card. Lets hope they have it wrong on the site.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.